#NewGangSymbols

47 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

Hell no it's dumb enough trying to engage ~. IMO tags should be clearly associated with the name like [MC] is moob and co and [Tree] is the great tree 

I disagree, anyone with common sense and tell who is who. tags should be able to be unique, not re used with each gang.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Jesse said:

So does the ability to restrain and taze cops. Look how well that worked. Honestly the reason this was such an issue is because more and more people were trying to skirt rules and make engaging very difficult. If i remember right.

You never remember right.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Jesse said:

So does the ability to restrain and taze cops. Look how well that worked. Honestly the reason this was such an issue is because more and more people were trying to skirt rules and make engaging very difficult. If i remember right.

That's a simple fix really; before the name and it has to be something distinguishable. I'm sure if staff decides to address it they can work out a good solution.

58 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

That's a simple fix really; before the name and it has to be something distinguishable. I'm sure if staff decides to address it they can work out a good solution.

They already put out a name policy. And I think it has to relate to your gang name because if you say, for example (totally made up), hands up or die by motha fuckas, and they die to a guy with [$!$!$] as a gang tag, they're going to be real confused as to whether they were rdm'd, or not, or who they were supposed to surrender to.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Berg02 said:

Hell no it's dumb enough trying to engage ~. IMO tags should be clearly associated with the name like [MC] is moob and co and [Tree] is the great tree 

what are you talking about trying to engage them???? all you have to do is text one of the members hands up or die you don't ever have to mention a gang tag.

11 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

They already put out a name policy. And I think it has to relate to your gang name because if you say, for example (totally made up), hands up or die by motha fuckas, and they die to a guy with [$!$!$] as a gang tag, they're going to be real confused as to whether they were rdm'd, or not, or who they were supposed to surrender to.

then change the policy so they have to engage with gang tag? which makes more sense in the first place anyway????

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

I'm pretty sure from what everyone has told me the reason that they removed the symbols was because it messed up something with one of the systems (Like texting)

@Peter Long or @McDili or @Grandma Gary can clarify tho.

Back when Reapers was a thing, they had the  Я tag and it messed with the sync system. Sometimes members wouldn't spawn in the gang and they would spawn without a loadout even though they had one when they logged off. Not entirely sure if that's the case anymore.

18 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

It messes with synching, texting, and normal rp. Also it was being abused, if someone says hands up or die by Peachfuckers Bob and then you get tapped by %=) %=+) ($&==%:¡ Bob,) %'/'+$/&/$4'- it ruins a bit of RP. 

I like 

On 3/2/2017 at 10:57 AM, Peter Long said:

It messes with synching, texting, and normal rp. Also it was being abused, if someone says hands up or die by Peachfuckers Bob and then you get tapped by %=) %=+) ($&==%:¡ Bob,) %'/'+$/&/$4'- it ruins a bit of RP. 

i mean the only rp i have seen on olympus is corn liquor thats it for a long time and it would be sick if we could go to war with people like asylum base

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:43 AM, Berg02 said:

Don't talk shit bout my gangs tags boy post u, meet us on cap