War Point Market Wipe

War Point Market Wipe?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Should we wipe war points prior to the war market releasing? - Please read topic first, then vote

• Yes - Wipe war points
    • No - Do not wipe war points

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, DINGUSDEAN said:

I just want to see a resolution that everyone can become what happy with. Cause if it's not as fair as possible some people are gonna be angry and might just leave which is never fun.

You're wasting my time

it already is fair. It is not my fault that u and some MC shitters have no warpoints and dont want to see us running around with some dope as gear that they cant buy cuz they are shit

3 minutes ago, jwilly said:

it already is fair. It is not my fault that u and some MC shitters have no warpoints and dont want to see us running around with some dope as gear that they cant buy cuz they are shit

Don't forget when I watched you shoot enemy gang members who were in police custody. Everyone has a number of points that, like stated, were illegitimately earned. The system was also broken when it was first released and was exploited by people and gangs. But sadly, there's not a super easy way to keep track of exactly how many points were earned these ways and for that reason, everyone pays a little price for other people's actions.

also, I don't give a rats ass about wasting my time getting points and spending 100's of hours just to get some gun or different vest. I actually want to have fun when I play, not camp rebels and roach cartels for points

Why do we need to change/reset? A lot of people I play with when warpoints dropped were grinding for the market. If you don't have warpoints it your own fault. It makes no sense how someone who plays and fights should have there hard work stripped

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Ludde said:

CONGRATZ FOR CORPORAL MAN, DONT GET DEMOTED THIS TIME. And remember always have your kneepads on, just like you have em on now

Another petty response. I'm done here

my opinion remains the same, not everyone's gonna get what they want in life, cause life isn't fair. A deduction from everyone is rather fair in my opinion

Just now, Ludde said:

Thats not helpful

If I had an exact date I would tell you. The developers have a lot of shit on their plate and we are finally making progress with this market. We are trying to figure the exact specifics out still. 

1 minute ago, DINGUSDEAN said:

Another petty response. I'm done here

my opinion remains the same, not everyone's gonna get what they want in life, cause life isn't fair. A deduction from everyone is rather fair in my opinion

Well first off all why do you think life isnt fair? And second a deduction from everyone means jackshit to some like myself who have no warpoints

Just now, TheCmdrRex said:

If I had an exact date I would tell you. The developers have a lot of shit on their plate and we are finally making progress with this market. We are trying to figure the exact specifics out still. 

Cheers bb

Just now, Ludde said:

Well first off all why do you think life isnt fair? And second a deduction from everyone means jackshit to some like myself who have no warpoints

Cheers bb

Many reasons, if you genuinely want to hear them, message me, but I'm done on this thread unless I have something that advances the problem at hand

Just now, DINGUSDEAN said:

Many reasons, if you genuinely want to hear them, message me, but I'm done on this thread unless I have something that advances the problem at hand

Would you say you are sexually fustrated? If so say yes
Would you say you made a mistake coming on the forums and trying to kneepad? If so say yes
Would you say that a complete wipe is not fair? If so say yes

Thank you for taking my questionnaire

1 hour ago, Ludde said:

You say hard earned in a sarcastic way but you bots were the ones that made it that easy. And yes we wheeled moob off and then you lot had to run down the hill to catch him. Too fast too furious in his speedy mcqueen wheelchair

Wipe to those below 100, anyone above keep 100

Is it bad that I know pretty much everyone in this community and you were in my gang and I still don't know who you are.

1 hour ago, jwilly said:

nah we ran u off the server

266fac98030738216643a68245e0eb18.png

No, after Being the longest serving most active gang on the server and having the most ever recorded time on the server I take a break for 2/3 weeks while I'm starting college again and we've been "Run off the server" Yeah I suppose you haven't been around long enough but every 7/8 months we usually take a 2/3 week break to try out some other games as I have done.

Also, Yes, Wipe the points, they've never been reset since they were released, considering for a good few weeks, the addition and subtraction of points were in a test phase and you could either gain or lose retarded amounts of points because there were problems when first implemented, it most definitely should be wiped now that the kinks have been worked out, reset them all, and everyone starts fresh.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Corporal_Moob said:

Is it bad that I know pretty much everyone in this community and you were in my gang and I still don't know who you are.

266fac98030738216643a68245e0eb18.png

No, after Being the longest serving most active gang on the server and having the most ever recorded time on the server I take a break for 2/3 weeks while I'm starting college again and we've been "Run off the server" Yeah I suppose you haven't been around long enough but every 7/8 months we usually take a 2/3 week break to try out some other games as I have done.

What's your thought about the war points wipe? 

No.

DO NOT wipe warpoints, people like Prime - TI - Trident - and other people who fight cartels have earned "most of theses points". They knew war market was gonna come out eventually, so they wanted to grind for the points for the release of the war points market. If I had high points, and it would be wiped, I would be pissed cause I played with people who were on the grind, who put so much time into them, they would fight gangs everyday. Like I remember the day it came out, everyone was hyped so the're were actually some fights and people kept on going for the war points for the arrival of the market. 

Also the people who said no, are probably cops/people who don't fight on a daily basis (when fights were around that is) or who just don't play the game at all @MC-.

I don't know id kinda find it unfair for the people who been out there on the grind since it came out. I can @ a few names and I know they would all tell you, they would be pissed.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, jwilly said:

All the people with little to no warpoints want it to get reset because they are butthurt that some of us actually grinded to get warpoints. Since so many people want the warpoints to get reset I am going to suggest that the top 15 people on the warpoint list start out  with like 100 warpoints  while everyone below rank 15 goes back to 0 warpoints or something since we worked to get our warpoints and i dont think that is fair to throw all of our work down the drain. 

I would also like to keep my warpoints because they are very sentimental to me as they remind me how many gangs Prime has ran off of the server!

I don't play enough to care about my war points. So this is untrue. Now the ones that have a bunch yes this would suck .

1 hour ago, HyperGoat said:

No.

DO NOT wipe warpoints, people like Prime - TI - Trident - and other people who fight cartels have earned "most of theses points". They knew war market was gonna come out eventually, so they wanted to grind for the points for the release of the war points market. If I had high points, and it would be wiped, I would be pissed cause I played with people who were on the grind, who put so much time into them, they would fight gangs everyday. Like I remember the day it came out, everyone was hyped so the're were actually some fights and people kept on going for the war points for the arrival of the market. 

Also the people who said no, are probably cops/people who don't fight on a daily basis (when fights were around that is) or who just don't play the game at all @MC-.

I don't know id kinda find it unfair for the people who been out there on the grind since it came out. I can @ a few names and I know they would all tell you, they would be pissed.

+1