Stranded Limping

capture_by_brizeplays-dbqox4f.png

Story goes:

I'm in Kavala, driving around, get told hands up or die, get out, put my hands up, get restrained, get transported out of Kavala, lads take my kidney, unrestrain me, leave me there to be limping. I can't see of any rules being broken unless the lads would've left me restrained. Do I limp 2 km to the nearby garage because of someone simply taking me hostage and no rules being broken, or does a report need to be submitted because of someone feeling extra dick today?

7 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

You press respawn, ez fix, or text R&R.

If I was left restrained, I could ALT+F4, and reconnect with no problem. But why is it a rule to not do that? Because it disables the person and prevents them from enjoying playing in the server. The same goes here, but it ain't considered a rule.

1 hour ago, Nixon Jones said:

If I was left restrained, I could ALT+F4, and reconnect with no problem. But why is it a rule to not do that? Because it disables the person and prevents them from enjoying playing in the server. The same goes here, but it ain't considered a rule.

There is not a rule against either one.

1 hour ago, Pledge said:

There is not a rule against either one.

Are people allowed to leave someone else restrained in an island? I don't know lad...

I'm gonna start taking people hostage and leaving them restrained on an island... There ain't no rule against it...

Their 15 minutes timer will run out and then they can still swim...

I feel like something must be done about this.

32 minutes ago, Nixon Jones said:

Are people allowed to leave someone else restrained in an island? I don't know lad...

I'm gonna start taking people hostage and leaving them restrained on an island... There ain't no rule against it...

Call a taxi.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Nixon Jones said:

3.     After a hostage situation the player must be released in a safe manner that will not result in death.

I'd avoid the leaving them restrained part...

15 hours ago, Lucki said:

If a new player who just joined the server gets restrained and gets unrestrained 2km away from the nearest garage how do you think he'd feel? He'd quit right there on the spot. I'm trying to avoid that to happen. I'm sure @Poseidon wouldn't want that to happen.

15 hours ago, Lucki said:

3.     After a hostage situation the player must be released in a safe manner that will not result in death.

The guy is restrained. Not dead...

6 hours ago, Nixon Jones said:

If a new player who just joined the server gets restrained and gets unrestrained 2km away from the nearest garage how do you think he'd feel? He'd quit right there on the spot. I'm trying to avoid that to happen. I'm sure @Poseidon wouldn't want that to happen.

The guy is restrained. Not dead...

Did you miss the part that I bolded and underlined?

• 3 months later...
On 10/15/2017 at 3:55 PM, Nixon Jones said:

I feel like this is a thin, thin line for combat logging. Even soft logging at times like that is something you shouldn't even HAVE to consider.  Lets say they 'left' you but someone was in the area and was ''going to'' come back and you alt f4... now your looking at a combat log ban ( yes, yes people are being this canserours right now)

On 10/15/2017 at 11:13 PM, Lucki said:

This applies only if you are a hostage though. Correct my if im wrong because this NEEDS clerifications.
But if you just get robbed im finding a general ... its ok to leave them in bf nowhere with no food or water broken legs no kidney...