Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

The cops on this server are shit

I properly engage a cop on this server and then taze him as he started driving away, I pull him out of his car. I couldn't restrain him so I told him I took his firing pin and shackled his feet to the ground so I can get away. He started complaining how I can't do this, bitch please this is an RP server yes I can. Then I ran away after shackling his feet and taking his firing pin, he ran after me and tazed me after he begged me to let him go. Such failRP.

Second scenario is getting my tempest device searched and impounded because I was reckless driving, I was getting fucking chased by quillins and prowlers who didn't even engage me... maybe that's why I was driving off road  and I told them this. How do they even have the right to search my tempest devive when I was running away from a gang...

Cops on this server are shit.

16 minutes ago, Piotrus said:

Second scenario is getting my tempest device searched and impounded because I was reckless driving, I was getting fucking chased by quillins and prowlers who didn't even engage me... maybe that's why I was driving off road  and I told them this. How do they even have the right to search my tempest devive when I was running away from a gang...

According to the APD Ticket Guide Reckless Driving (Offroading) does not grant probable cause. It's likely they gained probable cause due to some other reason. If you have video evidence submit a Player Report under the "Support" Tab.

You also make such accusations saying that "all cops on this server are shit", I find that quite offensive because you are associating me with others who I most likely do not even know. You can't just have one or two instances and immediately think okay because of that all cops are shit on this server. This is just like how if one white cop kills a black man, everyone says okay cops are corrupt and racist. NO not everyone is this way. So please do not ever make such an invalid accusation without at least a little proof. I see no video of these instances, all I see is you bitching.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Piotrus said:

Never knew this was an dictatorship server where you can get searched for no reason.

Welcome to Olympus: Communist Life

i dont think you know what communism is

driving off the road is grounds for searchs if i remember.

• Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, Google said:

According to the APD Ticket Guide Reckless Driving (Offroading) does not grant probable cause. It's likely they gained probable cause due to some other reason. If you have video evidence submit a Player Report under the "Support" Tab.

You also make such accusations saying that "all cops on this server are shit", I find that quite offensive because you are associating me with others who I most likely do not even know. You can't just have one or two instances and immediately think okay because of that all cops are shit on this server. This is just like how if one white cop kills a black man, everyone says okay cops are corrupt and racist. NO not everyone is this way. So please do not ever make such an invalid accusation without at least a little proof. I see no video of these instances, all I see is you bitching.

You're the worst of them all

54 minutes ago, KrispyKreme said:

i dont think you know what communism is

driving off the road is grounds for searchs if i remember.

the only two traffic charges that give probably cause are driving illegal vehicles and vehicular manslaughter.