Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

WHY ARE MEDICS DOG SHIT

1 hour ago, Seth Mobster said:

I shit once, wipe my ass 4-5x, flush the toilet once, wash my hands once, walk back to my computer once, sat down once, got back on my computer and flew to cartel once, picked up the guy once, proceeded to give 4-5 people dopamine, then flew to warzone, stored my heli, and respawned Sofia to get someone there, I then proceeded to redeploy Kav and get the guys there, then I logged off.  

What else do you do while you're shitting? 

Asking for a friend

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Seth Mobster said:

How am I gonna deny you when I'm in my bathroom taking a shit? Also I was gone for like 4-5 minutes and I went for a guy that had requested before you at cartel.

tbh, abort if you are going to be AFK for longer than a minute.

12 hours ago, mario64 said:

Everytime i request medic and there is only 1 online they are afk. literally had one afk for 7 minutes and when i requested again he started moving and went to another dead body. fucking bullshit i would have gotten up if he wasnt afking. Seth btw

Excuse me sir, youre ruining my immersion

11 hours ago, Seth Mobster said:

I shit once, wipe my ass 4-5x, flush the toilet once

Medics gotta poop too, but wipe 4-5 times sounds a little excessive/potentially unhealthy, go see a doctor?

@mario64 @Seth Mobster Rest assured this will be investigated throughly #Poopgate2018

The Joys of being Kim Jong-un 2.0 is I also do not poop nor do I have a butthole 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, mario64 said:

Everytime i request medic and there is only 1 online they are afk. literally had one afk for 7 minutes and when i requested again he started moving and went to another dead body. fucking bullshit i would have gotten up if he wasnt afking. Seth btw

It’s a 300k loadout just take the respawn. You can easily make 300k in less than 20 minutes. Don’t yell at medics over something they can’t control. I’m sure @Seth Mobster would of loved to reschedule that “shit” and go and revive you. You also have to take in account on how many requests come in when you’re the only, medic on a 111 pop server. I’m not trying to start a forum war, just showing you a medics POV. 

46 minutes ago, TheRealNova said:

It’s a 300k loadout just take the respawn. You can easily make 300k in less than 20 minutes. Don’t yell at medics over something they can’t control. I’m sure @Seth Mobster would of loved to reschedule that “shit” and go and revive you. You also have to take in account on how many requests come in when you’re the only, medic on a 111 pop server. I’m not trying to start a forum war, just showing you a medics POV. 

whenever u rev me u just shoot me with ur range finders and I get gun glitched. :)

14 hours ago, mario64 said:

youre a cop and get free gear so you just respawn sorry we actually lose something when we die

nope just afk. he respawned and afk'd at the hospital

Didnt u just rob like 3 mil XD

Edited by Ang3l
  • Like 2