Anyone know how to remove a GTX 770 from PC?

Rappy

Hello hello, I recently bought a new graphics card and I would like to install it as soon as possible. However, the current GTX 770 I have (2GB) will not come out! It is quite loose but is clamped in place by something, so does anyone know what this could be and how to actually take the card out? Thank you

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
10 minutes ago, Rappy said:

Hello hello, I recently bought a new graphics card and I would like to install it as soon as possible. However, the current GTX 770 I have (2GB) will not come out! It is quite loose but is clamped in place by something, so does anyone know what this could be and how to actually take the card out? Thank you

bro literally just youtube it ... itl be 10x easier ... 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Rappy said:

Yes I did "unscrew the damn thing"

you should be able to just pull it out if that doesnt work wiggle it out. Make sure all the wires are disconnected too. Look around for a small lever or button to release the graphics card

7 hours ago, Hectic said:

Unscrew it from the rear IO, and release the level at the end of the pci-e lane on the right side. If you've already forced half of the GPU out you may have jammed it, get it back in and make sure you pull with equal pressure on both sides

u succ