Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Remove Restrictions

2 minutes ago, L3SL13 said:

Monkeys u dumb fuck they should keep u restricted. Now I know how u got so many rpgs no one should feel bad for u. U did this. Now deal with consequences.

Don’t act like a saint. You’ve probably done something shady once or twice in your entire time of playing Olympus. Shut up

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
19 minutes ago, L3SL13 said:

Monkeys u dumb fuck they should keep u restricted. Now I know how u got so many rpgs no one should feel bad for u. U did this. Now deal with consequences.

I mean they would have never known about it if I didn’t say anything so stfu you dumb nibber

Edited by Monkeysz
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Monkeysz said:

I mean they would have never known about it if I didn’t say anything so stfu you dumb nigger

why you gonna call him that?

You're only gonna make your situation worse, shit, you might have to write another good bye post 

Also to those who say someone would have found it they wouldn’t took ares an hour to recreate it and even when he did he didn’t do it correctly 

2 minutes ago, Eazy said:

why you gonna call him that?

You're only gonna make your situation worse, shit, you might have to write another good bye post 

Just being honest and XD

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Monkeysz said:

Also to those who say someone would have found it they wouldn’t took ares an hour to recreate it and even when he did he didn’t do it correctly 

Just being honest and XD

I mean, just because you came forward with it, doesn't make it okay that you abused it. 

It's like that big medic scandal all over again

3 minutes ago, Eazy said:

I mean, just because you came forward with it, doesn't make it okay that you abused it. 

It's like that big medic scandal all over again

I mean I asked them to perm me and what they did was obviously to have good intentions but for me that’s like dangling a beer in front of me and putting me on A treadmill who am I kidding I ain’t going on no treadmill 

Edited by Monkeysz
8 minutes ago, Proud said:

Commit suicide

Very tempting but I’m good I actually have a life outside of this I just like to use it as a little escape from the crazy shit

3 minutes ago, Brennan said:

Wait so you reported an exploit and still got banned? yikes

I was using said exploit for a while I mean I’d rather be unrestricted or perm’d and I know which is more likely 

1 hour ago, Ludde said:

Fly to tigers house

Man would be waiting with a gun or a baseball bat

Edited by Monkeysz

So you get yourself permed for breaking an easy rule to follow and then when we are kind enough to unban your perm you want to complain about the restrictions you're put on because you couldn't follow it all in the very beginning? That what I'm reading?

• Like 2
Just now, Plumber said:

So you get yourself permed for breaking an easy rule to follow and then when we are kind enough to unban your perm you want to complain about the restrictions you're put on because you couldn't follow it all in the very beginning? That what I'm reading?

Oof

Just now, Plumber said:

No point in banning, 18 goodbye posts will follow

31 minutes ago, Plumber said:

I was never perm’d, I brought said exploit forward and I asked to be perm’d to stop me playing they then didn’t perm me because I brought it forward but what I was trying to say all along is I’ll do something to get the restrictions removed or just perm me so I don’t want to log on

Edited by Monkeysz

honestly sick af of shit like this . kids being arrogant af doing shit at cartels they would never normally do because they exploited money and don’t care. so who gives a fuck about that ifrit or loadout when you can just yolo through everyone and if you die fuck it jus go exploit more . the integrity of arma is fucked nowadays . at least when KS duped they stayed in kavala and nobody gave a fuck 

people look back who have bans

“i was such a good player bro!” 

if you exploited a loadout for one single cartel fight you are indeed Bad 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

honestly sick af of shit like this . kids being arrogant af doing shit at cartels they would never normally do because they exploited money and don’t care. so who gives a fuck about that ifrit or loadout when you can just yolo through everyone and if you die fuck it jus go exploit more . the integrity of arma is fucked nowadays . at least when KS duped they stayed in kavala and nobody gave a fuck 

people look back who have bans

“i was such a good player bro!” 

if you exploited a loadout for one single cartel fight you are indeed Bad 

t the time I was doing it it didn’t make me feel bad because I was saving money took me a while to realise but I understand what I did and to be honest it didn’t change my play style at all I would do the same thing it would just cost me more and in my 5.1k hours I’ve never claimed to be good in a serious way

Edited by Monkeysz
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Monkeysz said:

t the time I was doing it it didn’t make me feel bad because I was saving money took me a while to realise but I understand what I did and to be honest it didn’t change my play style at all I would do the same thing it would just cost me more and in my 5.1k hours I’ve never claimed to be good in a serious way

i can respect that. it’s hard to resist something you find that’s right fucking there. and tbh i even look at the restrictions and think how tf is a player supposed to even do anything again when they get unbanned ?

other players though would get confidence they would never normally have because they have no consequences when dieing . and they will get alot of credit they don’t deserve because they would’ve never fuckin done it if they knew what doing a run was 

it’s hard to have a game this competitive with this much game breaking shit. that’s why i can’t understand why people still play this game so seriously 

i’ve learned over the years these bans always happen, people play for thousands of hours find stupid shit like this then they get banned nothing else, how is it your fault ? idk . it’s the games fault in the end. 

in a way you saving money you don’t realize you could’ve been doing runs but again in the end it’s no players fault imo this is just the fuckin game we play where you can 3rd person over walls and wait 6 hours in one spot for people to push you