Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

R.I.P Stephen Hawking

7 minutes ago, CucumberJack said:

You guys only care because he was famous. If it was another disabled person in a wheelchair for the rest of their life you wouldn't give af. 

Know we care because he was one of the smartest men to ever live and advanced the human understanding of so many areas of our galaxy. Not to mention he could have stopped once he was diagnosed with ALS and given up, but instead he continued living and devoting his life to science. So, respectfully, shut the fuck up.

gotta love down voting your post and then within a minute you downvote of one of my random posts. Salty?

• Like 1
Just now, Dangus said:

Know we care because he was one of the smartest men to ever live and advanced the human understanding of so many areas of our galaxy. Not to mention he could have stopped once he was diagnosed with ALS and given up, but instead he continued living and devoting his life to science. So, respectfully, shut the fuck up.

who cares

• Kreygasm 1
  • Downvote 9
Just now, CucumberJack said:

who cares

The entire planet. The community of scientists who also devote their lives to science. We wouldn’t know nearly as much as we would if Stephen Hawking devote his life. He was one of the most brilliant men to ever live. His name is being put next to Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Aristotle, and many other scientists who advanced human understanding.

50 minutes ago, CucumberJack said:

who cares

The man was one of the smartest minds of our generation, arguably one of the smartest minds ever. There's a reason why he's given so much respect by the science community, stop being ignorant and open your eyes a little and maybe you'd understand.

Word much respect to the original superman the smartest man in the fuking world the world lost a fucking legend may he rest in peace amd party in the heavens with all the other greats he is and always will be remembered as a man who changed lives and the world RIP with all respect Mr. Hawkins 

5 hours ago, CucumberJack said:

You guys only care because he was famous. If it was another disabled person in a wheelchair for the rest of their life you wouldn't give af. 

He was a brilliant man

He gave his life to science and physics 

Dont post something so inconsiderate next time

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, CucumberJack said:

keep the down votes coming 

We all have our fucked up jokes on the internet but I don't think I have ever seen someone too ignorant to not accept they are wrong or apologize for being wrong, and on top of that I have talked to you before you are annoying and now it seems you have a ego.

1 minute ago, Panda :) said:

We all have our fucked up jokes on the internet but I don't think I have ever seen someone too ignorant to not accept they are wrong or apologize for being wrong, and on top of that I have talked to you before you are annoying and now it seems you have a ego.

Glad you think you know me, keep the down-votes coming. 

• Downvote 2