Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

About Sociopathic

Hey I was wondering if we can get a picture on one of the bulleting boards in kavala a picture of Sociopathic he was a loved community member who had an impact on all us and deservers the be remembered as one of the greats

• Like 12
  • Downvote 5
Just now, sitbotlol said:

I didn't know him at all, but some friends told me about what happened, and that he was a good guy. This would be a great way to honor him, for being so kind to others.

Yeah he was one of the greats

8 minutes ago, Canada said:

Everyone wants to be on the bandwagon people can't think for themselves.

no because we all played with the boy shut the fuck up you retarded dumb ass you know absolutely nothing the dude was a joy and dedicated alot of time to the community

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Canada said:

I dont think thats true at all... A lot of people have played cop and civ with him. He has been a member of the community and he is well known for being one of the better more chill corps. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Redmer said:

Yes it’s sad what happened, but i think it’s quite weird that so many people “like” him now that he’s gone, but when he was alive a lot of you people didn’t like him

I don’t think people all of a sudden like him. I’ve never heard anyone ever say they didn’t like him beforehand. Maybe he wasn’t a topic of discussions often but I never heard anyone foul mouth him before. 

17 minutes ago, Free.Emad said:

what do you accomplish when you suicide, i just dont get it

Majority of people that commit suicide have actual mental issues that make it incapable of just turning the switch off. They don’t do it to achieve anything rather than to stop whatever it is that is causing them pain. It’s not a basic choice most people make. They don’t just wake up one day and wonder what suicide would feel like. They generally have imbalances in their mind that make the urges uncontrollable to the point where they give in. It’s unfortunate and why I always encourage everyone to get help when things suck too much. When you wait too long you don’t have the mental capabilities to ask for help anymore. 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Fernando_ said:

I dont know why you are talking you tried to make me and tom feel bad for you because you had "Cancer" still got denied xd.

Technically he does have cancer... Not the type that kills you either.

I mean some ppl are so insensitive i actually knew him and played with him many times he was a cool dude and a respected member of this community 

2 hours ago, Canada said:

Ur a mong why dont u hop on this dickwagon stop being so insensitive jeez i try to be non toxic and shit but retards like u ruin it 

2 hours ago, Dαnte said:

I don’t think people all of a sudden like him. I’ve never heard anyone ever say they didn’t like him beforehand. Maybe he wasn’t a topic of discussions often but I never heard anyone foul mouth him before. 

Majority of people that commit suicide have actual mental issues that make it incapable of just turning the switch off. They don’t do it to achieve anything rather than to stop whatever it is that is causing them pain. It’s not a basic choice most people make. They don’t just wake up one day and wonder what suicide would feel like. They generally have imbalances in their mind that make the urges uncontrollable to the point where they give in. It’s unfortunate and why I always encourage everyone to get help when things suck too much. When you wait too long you don’t have the mental capabilities to ask for help anymore. 

So true so for some of u ppl in our community who might be suffering from the same thing our Friend sociopathic went thru i encourage u please get some help and if u dont feel comfortable talking to someone professional u can also find closure and help in some of our community members.Some of us are actually ppl that would listen to others problems and try to herlp in anyway  

On 4/11/2018 at 2:23 PM, Dαnte said:

This!

I hate hearing people commenting about him like he was weak or some shit, especially in threads meant to appreciate him. I guarantee most people who don't understand wouldn't have been able to handle 2 hours of what he was dealing with mentally, and he somehow managed to do it for a long time with laughs and making others around him happy, shit he somehow managed to make @Sandman laugh consistently. 

On 4/11/2018 at 1:40 PM, Canada said:

Literally the first day I met him, after riding around with him for about an hour as a deputy, he invited me to play RS6 with him. Some people were more affected than others, it doesn't make what happened any less tragic. 

Personally I think its a bad idea, not because Socio was a bad guy, because he wasnt... but because you simply dont 'know' what other people in a community are going through. A lot of people play video games to exit the daily irl grind/stress/etc. By idolizing someone, even as respected and loved by the community as Socio, it makes it 'real' and may make others who feel they are just a shadow think they too can become idolized or seen, even if its just for a moment on some game server somewhere....

I know that's kinda deep and may seem irrational to some, but facts are people in the state of mind of suicide simply aren't in a rational state of mind. 

• Like 2
On 4/13/2018 at 4:13 PM, JudgesGG said:

This!

I hate hearing people commenting about him like he was weak or some shit, especially in threads meant to appreciate him. I guarantee most people who don't understand wouldn't have been able to handle 2 hours of what he was dealing with mentally, and he somehow managed to do it for a long time with laughs and making others around him happy, shit he somehow managed to make @Sandman laugh consistently. 

Literally the first day I met him, after riding around with him for about an hour as a deputy, he invited me to play RS6 with him. Some people were more affected than others, it doesn't make what happened any less tragic. 

Word he truly was strong for dealing with it for so long 

This isn't a good idea, I was BEST FRIENDS with socio, we knew each other IRL and i know that he would find a situation like this not suitable just cause someone taking their own life doesnt mean they need to be broadcasted on a billboard in kavala square, especially him. Regardless of the matter people are grieving including myself up to this date on the loss of my good friend. We don't need to drag it on further and advocate publicity because of such tragic events, what would be more constructive is just sharing your experiences and sharing your times you had with socio and leaving it at that. 

• Like 2