Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

ETA On Moderator The G.O.A.T

Goat for mod  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Goat for mod

• My guy got the serenity kids perm banned in one day, hell yes
    • Are you retarded...

Okay so all of the people who were banned from Serenity for ddosing were actually guilty.. Except for Google. He had the ban coming when he kept joking about it. I can say with guarantee that he did not ddos at all. 

So don't throw Google's name into this ddos mess. He did joke about it WAY too much, but he was banned solely for that. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
1 minute ago, drraison said:

Okay so all of the people who were banned from Serenity for ddosing were actually guilty.. Except for Google. He had the ban coming when he kept joking about it. I can say with guarantee that he did not ddos at all. 

So don't throw Google's name into this ddos mess. He did joke about it WAY too much, but he was banned solely for that. 

6cd2bdd8712a9fa63f6a4ed12de14605.png

2 minutes ago, drraison said:

I can actually vouch for this, Google did joke about this shit alot he never actually ddos'd anyone 

• Like 1
  • Admin
18 minutes ago, drraison said:

15 minutes ago, Vedalkenn said:

I can actually vouch for this, Google did joke about this shit alot he never actually ddos'd anyone 

Giving out IPs is not any better. ;)

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Dante said:

Giving out IPs is not any better. ;)

Actually, I've quietly gone under alias' and had friends ask for IPs from him and his admins, offering >$20 for some. Mainly, I tried this with @Noobious and I think he blocked me at the time.

All in all, he doesn't give out IPs, and doesn't even have his own booter.

2 hours ago, KrispyK said:

maybe these were the people ddosing me then. here i thought only ikeem had my ip besides boonie :hmm:

Why would [ s ] ddos you?

Who even are you? a PO?

Why would we give half of a mega dookie?

• Like 1
  • Admin
4 minutes ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

Actually, I've quietly gone under alias' and had friends ask for IPs from him and his admins, offering >$20 for some. Mainly, I tried this with @Noobious and I think he blocked me at the time.

Who even are you? a PO?

He literally joined TS after his perm and linked IPs with a staff member under alias in the channel. 

2 minutes ago, Dante said:

He literally joined TS after his perm and linked IPs with a staff member under alias in the channel. 

Now Google is no longer a boy, nor a man. He has become a L E G E N D 

Cause that's pretty fucking funny lmao

Also, what proof was shown on Majed that he actually committed an act of ddosing someone or just that he had a booter cause I would like to see that as his attorney 

Edited by Vedalkenn
Legends never die

This whole talk about ddosing is making me sick. My advice to everyone is to shut the fuck up. No one is being ddosed.

My advice is to continue having fun playing arma.

If you think you are/going to be hit off, set up a VPN or change your IP. But, literally no one is ddosing anyone. If someone is, they are in the group of the pathetic people yelling ddos on the forums everyday. Quiet down and fucking play for christ sakes. This shouldn't be an issue but it seems it is.

• Hmm 1
5 minutes ago, drraison said:

This whole talk about ddosing is making me sick. My advice to everyone is to shut the fuck up. No one is being ddosed.

If you think you are/going to be hit off, set up a VPN or change your IP. But, literally no one is ddosing anyone. If someone is, they are in the group of the pathetic people yelling ddos on the forums everyday. Quiet down and fucking play for christ sakes. This shouldn't be an issue but it seems it is.

u r b i g m o n k e y

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, drraison said:

20180614_173455-570x445.jpg

Edited by Armalisk
im gay
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

Who even are you? a PO?

Maybe because I've been here longer than you and have repeatedly told proud and Savage to neck in the past and roasted them alot 

53 minutes ago, drraison said:

You must be new here. Basically everyone has a booter now

Just now, KrispyK said:

Maybe because I've been here longer than you and have repeatedly told proud and Savage to neck in the past and roasted them alot 

That doesn't mean anything you mong they don't give a shit, they'll just talk shit back lmao

You think just because you can talk shit you're a special snowflake that anybody would hit off ekksd

:hmm:

Just now, Vedalkenn said:

That doesn't mean anything you mong they don't give a shit, they'll just talk shit back lmao

You think just because you can talk shit you're a special snowflake that anybody would hit off ekksd

:hmm:

Maybe because I get hit off once a week

Do I need to record my packets for you?

See you, ski mask, BBB and Google on asylum.

To bad I don't have recording of Derek saying he had a booter

12 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

Maybe because I get hit off once a week

Do I need to record my packets for you?

See you, ski mask, BBB and Google on asylum.

To bad I don't have recording of Derek saying he had a booter

Googles Banned on Asylum

Ski Mask doesn't do anything wrong

No clue who tf Derek is

You act as if I'm terrified of a ban

2 minutes ago, Vedalkenn said:

Googles Banned on Asylum

Ski Mask doesn't do anything wrong

No clue who tf Derek is

You act as if I'm terrified of a ban

I know he didn't, figured he would jump ship to follow the gang