Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

• Admin

Half the time they don't even join the right room (most of us have notifier set up when they join). The correct room to join is "Support Room - Join For Help - Read Desc" NOT "Support Team Applicants: [OPEN]."

Correct Room To Join:

7b890c7c4340f5e8f2f2989173c44ad3.png

3 minutes ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

support team is legit useless, you go into support room then get moved by a staff member that tells you to just make a support ticket, or the actual support team  just says to make a support ticket

Support Team isn't there to do the administrative work. We are there to help clarify situations/rules, and help walk new people through any problems they might have. For example, how to properly create an account/submit a report or any in-game questions.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Mighty said:

Half the time they don't even join the right room (most of us have notifier set up when they join). The correct room to join is "Support Room - Join For Help - Read Desc" NOT "Support Team Applicants: [OPEN]."

Correct Room To Join:

7b890c7c4340f5e8f2f2989173c44ad3.png

Lol you act like that is the problem with the support team

• Like 1
  • Admin
Just now, Hoonter said:

Lol you act like that is the problem with the support team

It's not. Genghis was pointing out that no one helped that guy, yet there were several members afk in the lounge. I was just saying that a lot of times when people join for help, they join the wrong channel that we don't have our notifier set to.

2 minutes ago, Genghis Khan said:

Thanks, Im pretty much good, Its not limiting my mobility at all. Just a lot of new skin. 

Looks like I have Eczema, or low plaque psoriasis.  :FeelsBad:

I have some pretty bad eczema. Eat healthy foods, exersize and shower regularly will help. 

4 minutes ago, Genghis Khan said:

Thanks, Im pretty much good, Its not limiting my mobility at all. Just a lot of new skin. 

Looks like I have Eczema, or low plaque psoriasis.  :FeelsBad:

Well, as long as you're good.

2 minutes ago, mentalgaming13 said:

I have some pretty bad eczema. Eat healthy foods, exersize and shower regularly will help. 

Sorry to hear that brotha.

26 minutes ago, FuzzyPanda said:

and people say all kavala scats are toxic

Hey, we're only toxic in game. On the forums, we're just regular people :)

1 hour ago, MAV said:

For those who have an issue worth support team, @Hoonter @Genghis Khan @Caleb Snackbar, I'm curious what you think support team is there for, and also what you would do to fix it...

Well I personally feel Support team should be something similar to what it is now which is a group for conflict resolution such as comp or problems with another group over a alleged rule break along with a group for new players to seek out to help get started. But they do lack in several areas

1. Support team Members are Ill equipped for conflict resolution, With no ability to control the room to help bring a compromise to the conflicting parties.

2. Many support team members do not know accurately know some rules or the staffs interpretations of them, The amount of times I have heard a Support Team member do this is pretty high.

3. Lastly I feel support team puts to much empathize on quantity over quality and for a organization designed to help this feels very counterproductive of the goal of this "Faction".

10 hours ago, Hoonter said:

Well I personally feel Support team should be something similar to what it is now which is a group for conflict resolution such as comp or problems with another group over a alleged rule break along with a group for new players to seek out to help get started. But they do lack in several areas

1. Support team Members are Ill equipped for conflict resolution, With no ability to control the room to help bring a compromise to the conflicting parties.

2. Many support team members do not know accurately know some rules or the staffs interpretations of them, The amount of times I have heard a Support Team member do this is pretty high.

3. Lastly I feel support team puts to much empathize on quantity over quality and for a organization designed to help this feels very counterproductive of the goal of this "Faction".

1. We are not admins and we can't help it if some child would rather scream instead of maturely handle a situation. Controlling a room without leverage isn't an easy thing to do... Typically it's simple, of both parties are willing to talk, we facilitate... Other one or both parties don't want to talk then, submit the player report and be on your way. We're not there to give you a venue to scream at each other. Do that on your own time.

2. @Julian says it best, our opinions don't matter. When asked we do our best to interpret any grey areas, but having our opinion will not affect a player report comp request either way. They should know the rules though, so that is a problem if they don't.

3. I agree with this point and have put my 2 cents in about it. From responses I've gotten i don't see this aspect changing.

• Admin
45 minutes ago, MAV said:

Lastly I feel support team puts to much empathize on quantity over quality and for a organization designed to help this feels very counterproductive of the goal of this "Faction".

+1 No more applicants @Julian