lol. I am actually surprised. 37 downvotes  yeah. People are free to believe what they want. you guys are all free to think what you want to think. I made this post to state how uncomfortable and a bad experience that interview was for me. that interview, me trying to understand correctly, what he asks and trying to answer them. and then at the end, he pulls me back to channel and tries to make me confess that I cheated. You all were not there. you did not feel what I felt. so please shut your fucking mouths up and leave the fuck out my post please. thanks. Would really appreciete that. 

I am not actually offensing you guys because you are just seeing what I am showing you here, and what you see is 37 downvotes and a random guy. and people that talking against me are like chief of police sergeants and shit right ? they are so valuable people of course. not saying the opposite.

just to make myself clear, I will post here my whole answer to staff. and keep thinking that I cheated. by the way, when ı get accused by cheating,  I take it as if I had apd handbook open in the background and as if I was reading from there. I think thats what you guys are thinking. and it makes me highly angry because I am starting to get annoyed of this shit. Feels like wont matter how or how many times I try to explain myself won't be enough. because you will just be a hardhead and keep thinking what you want to think.

After that interview, I ALREADY GAVE UP WANTING TO JOIN APD. BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU GUYS TALKED TO ME. WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE THERE ? 

WHY WOULD I TRY TO TALK NİCELY AFTER HOW YOU GUYS TALKED TO ME. THIS POST İS ONLY MADE SO THAT I COULD EXPLAİN MYSELF BETTER. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP TALKİNG SHIT, PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT TO ANOTHER POST. THANKS. BECAUSE IT WAS HARDLY ANNOYING. THIS POST İS MADE TO CLEARLY STATE THAT HOW TERRİBLE MY İNTERVİEW WAS. I AM NOT BLAMING WHOEVER DİD THE İNTERVİEW OR WHOEVER KEEPS THİNKİNG SHIT ABOUT ME. YOU GUYS MAYBE RİGHT AND I MIGHT BE SHIT. BUT THERE ARE TİMES THAT PEOPLE ARE SHIT AND THERE ARE TİMES THAT PEOPLE ARE GOOD. SO STOP ANNOYING ME PLEASE. THANKS.

HERE İS MY WHOLE ANSWER TO STAFF AND WHOEVER WANTS TO READ İT. 

k6ym9D.png

NDRmnX.png

Y67mQZ.png

• Downvote 1
19 hours ago, Shark 4-6 said:

lol. I am actually surprised. 37 downvotes  yeah. People are free to believe what they want. you guys are all free to think what you want to think. I made this post to state how uncomfortable and a bad experience that interview was for me. that interview, me trying to understand correctly, what he asks and trying to answer them. and then at the end, he pulls me back to channel and tries to make me confess that I cheated. You all were not there. you did not feel what I felt. so please shut your fucking mouths up and leave the fuck out my post please. thanks. Would really appreciete that. 

I am not actually offensing you guys because you are just seeing what I am showing you here, and what you see is 37 downvotes and a random guy. and people that talking against me are like chief of police sergeants and shit right ? they are so valuable people of course. not saying the opposite.

just to make myself clear, I will post here my whole answer to staff. and keep thinking that I cheated. by the way, when ı get accused by cheating,  I take it as if I had apd handbook open in the background and as if I was reading from there. I think thats what you guys are thinking. and it makes me highly angry because I am starting to get annoyed of this shit. Feels like wont matter how or how many times I try to explain myself won't be enough. because you will just be a hardhead and keep thinking what you want to think.

After that interview, I ALREADY GAVE UP WANTING TO JOIN APD. BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU GUYS TALKED TO ME. WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE THERE ? 

WHY WOULD I TRY TO TALK NİCELY AFTER HOW YOU GUYS TALKED TO ME. THIS POST İS ONLY MADE SO THAT I COULD EXPLAİN MYSELF BETTER. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP TALKİNG SHIT, PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT TO ANOTHER POST. THANKS. BECAUSE IT WAS HARDLY ANNOYING. THIS POST İS MADE TO CLEARLY STATE THAT HOW TERRİBLE MY İNTERVİEW WAS. I AM NOT BLAMING WHOEVER DİD THE İNTERVİEW OR WHOEVER KEEPS THİNKİNG SHIT ABOUT ME. YOU GUYS MAYBE RİGHT AND I MIGHT BE SHIT. BUT THERE ARE TİMES THAT PEOPLE ARE SHIT AND THERE ARE TİMES THAT PEOPLE ARE GOOD. SO STOP ANNOYING ME PLEASE. THANKS.

HERE İS MY WHOLE ANSWER TO STAFF AND WHOEVER WANTS TO READ İT. 

k6ym9D.png

NDRmnX.png

Y67mQZ.png

@Homicide teach this man some proper english! :Kappa:

Out of all seriousness though, you don't need to have the handbook on the forums open to cheat, if you took the test and failed (from your first post it seems like you may have) and verbatim wrote the answers of those questions down for the next test that is equally cheating... if you made a cheat sheet for the deputy test, that is cheating... i like to give some the benefit of the doubt when its warranted, but given your sentence structure and apparent general tenuous grasp of the English language, there is NO way you could memorize section, subsections and all the verbatim rules...

2 hours ago, MAV said:

@Homicide teach this man some proper english! :Kappa:

Out of all seriousness though, you don't need to have the handbook on the forums open to cheat, if you took the test and failed (from your first post it seems like you may have) and verbatim wrote the answers of those questions down for the next test that is equally cheating... if you made a cheat sheet for the deputy test, that is cheating... i like to give some the benefit of the doubt when its warranted, but given your sentence structure and apparent general tenuous grasp of the English language, there is NO way you could memorize section, subsections and all the verbatim rules...

Dont Worry He will be fluent in Homicide Soon enough at least my writing is fucked but you guys can understand it Like in THe Words Of @Mercury "Homicide Im going to teach you how to speak like a white Man."

3 hours ago, SPBojo said:

Jesus christ and here i was thinking @Homicide's writing confused me... 

TBH Honest bro i was thinking the same thing LOL