• 75k max to get loadout upgrade and not lose it until rank up or robbed
  • Gets Access to invincible quillin
  • Ability to pardon in person
  • Ability to add bullshit charges to anyone
  • Sit there and johnson ride the higher ups for about 3-4 months
  • Gets Corp Test

Gets Corporal

• 90k Max to get Loadout upgrade and not lose it until rank up or robbed
  • Gets Orca and flies to all redzone in under 30 mins or pull plane and check all redzone in 20mins
  • Ability to buy no recoil spar 16s 150 rounds
  • If you think I messed up meet me in the useless support channel or submit a report to the "Government"
  • Any Report that can be covered up by SAPD will get denied 
  • Can now lethal after either 3rd wave Fed/Bw/Jail/Pharma, officer gets tazed, outnumbered, and 1st wave rebel or cartels raids
  • If accidently lethals someone just respawn or die and comp 250k and ur ass is covered even the civ didn't ask for comp
  • Sit back and really johnson ride for 5-12 months and get SGT 

Gets Sergeant (All you gotta do is sing like retard in front of 10+ grown men)

• Now you can give ur friends test and pass them
  • Mk-1 and Mar-10 with LVL 4 vest and pilot helmet only need like 110k max for it and not lose it until rank up or robbed
  • Ability to raid rebels and warzone
  • Gets Ghosthawk with 2 4000 round mini guns that can go through anything and ricochet people to death no skill required
  • Ability to buy hunters that only cost like 500k and 120k to insure
  • No longer has to process anyone just let the lower ranks do it and collet money

Gets Lieutenant 

• All previous gear and vehicles just add LVL 5 vest and striders
  • Sit back and never worry about being removed because you now have a say in ur own reports

Gets Deputy Chief

• All previous perks
  • just sit back and wait for chief to fall over dead and act like you deserve chief
  • If any doesn't go your way just say you will quit and put your rank on it and bang get what you want
  • Instant recommendation for staff position just wait 1 month
  • retire and receive perm chief

Get Undeserved Chief

• All previous perks
  • Make your own rules
  • Change your rules at any time
  • Just show up to meetings and bitch and moan how your APD is underpowered because you lost one fight and feel the need for change
  • Think of more way to buff the APD and continuously push them in the ears of McDili and Jesse
  • Retire with perm chief thinking you did so much for this community when all you did was making the APD overpowered

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Kreygasm 1
5 hours ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Had this been back in Dominick Ramos raiding warzone times I would have liked to see a forced payment to respawn after dying at warzone. .

That's unlucky. I can almost guarantee that it has been 1 - 2 titan hits per hawk since the last few months @a overweight giant retard was chief. 

It's not as easy as driving to a rebel and buying a titan that's for fucking sure

Rex, he literally just pulled a number out of his ass and said “this is the average”.

ive always been 1-2 tapped by titans, and flares aren’t really consistent either soooo.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Colt said:

• Any Report that can be covered up by SAPD will get denied 

Gets Lieutenant 

• Sit back and never worry about being removed because you now have a say in ur own reports

Verified both false. There's nothing I love more than demoting idiots.

24 minutes ago, Colt said:

The SAPD will lowkey pull you in a channel sit there and go over any ideas they can do and say to cover up your mistakes and if they can't then your fucked with a report

Actually have been interrogated for 3 straight hours by the chief once for rule break, resulted in my demotion. Was basically me trying to justify it and them arguing against me. If anything Rex is one of the most neutral chiefs I have served under, and actually will rip you up if you break a rule.

26 minutes ago, Colt said:

The SAPD will lowkey pull you in a channel sit there and go over any ideas they can do and say to cover up your mistakes and if they can't then your fucked with a report

Shit, I got that treatment and I was only a PO, avoided a blacklist and only got a removal  :4head:

3 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Verified both false. There's nothing I love more than demoting idiots.

Actually have been interrogated for 3 straight hours by the chief once for rule break, resulted in my demotion. Was basically me trying to justify it and them arguing against me. If anything Rex is one of the most neutral chiefs I have served under, and actually will rip you up if you break a rule.

Sounds like there was some hard evidence against you I guess they couldn't cover that ass.

Just now, Colt said:

Sounds like there was some hard evidence against you I guess they couldn't cover that ass.

Actually was a gray area the chief decided he wanted to make against the rules. He could have just ruled it okay, but he chose to demote me since he thought it was wrong, and no civilian was affected by the event, and I was reported by a Corporal. So I fail to see where this point is coming from.

30 minutes ago, Colt said:

@TheCmdrRex Is it too late?

3 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Actually was a gray area the chief decided he wanted to make against the rules. He could have just ruled it okay, but he chose to demote me since he thought it was wrong, and no civilian was affected by the event, and I was reported by a Corporal. So I fail to see where this point is coming from.

Sounds to me like you got caught abusing gray areas to your advantage not my fault you couldn't follow simple Handbook Wave Rules

Just now, Colt said:

Sounds to me like you got caught abusing gray areas to your advantage not my fault you couldn't follow simple Handbook Wave Rules

Sounds to me like you don't know what you're talking about :) 

1 minute ago, Colt said:

THE CHIEF COVERED IT UP. NOBODY EVER GETS DEMOTED AT LT

36 minutes ago, Colt said:

1 minute ago, Pledge said:

THE CHIEF COVERED IT UP. NOBODY EVER GETS DEMOTED AT LT

Where did I say no one can ever get demoted at LT I simply said that if it can't be covered up then your fucked. And your situation couldn't be covered up

1 hour ago, Colt said:

Gets Lieutenant 

Just now, Colt said:

Where did I say no one can ever get demoted at LT I simply said that if it can't be covered up then your fucked. And your situation couldn't be covered up

If it cant be covered up by SAPD then they have no choice but to take action it's how it always worked

Just because I said you don't have worry about being demoted because you have a say in your own reports is true

And you couldn't find a way to cover your fucking ass