Tiered Flight Script

Get medi, put in 50 hours, pass the flight test and you can fly for much cheaper than Civ.  I had 2 flight hours before taking my test.  I now have over 600 and all tier 4.  I’ve also made crazy bank in the process being Medic of the Year.

38 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

Get medi, put in 50 hours, pass the flight test and you can fly for much cheaper than Civ.  I had 2 flight hours before taking my test.  I now have over 600 and all tier 4.  I’ve also made crazy bank in the process being Medic of the Year.

you did not help by posting this

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Merpfer said:

you did not help by posting this

Helps more than your reply, the previous response and lack of response.  It definitely didn’t hurt either.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=173804041 

There are several other ones if you give something like "Helicopter practice arma 3 steam workshop", this one is alright, I used to have a much more detailed, you can practice landing and engine failure and auto rotation. I wish they had something like tiers, but overall its good practice.

• Like 1

There should be a copy of the Olympus mission file on your PC, if you can play that as a scenario you would be able to practice tiered flying in peace or if you want to practice with friends you could make a locked server for cartel practice and whatever side thats how most cartel players practice.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, sploding said:

There should be a copy of the Olympus mission file on your PC, if you can play that as a scenario you would be able to practice tiered flying in peace or if you want to practice with friends you could make a locked server for cartel practice and whatever side thats how most cartel players practice.

I think he’s on to something 

34 minutes ago, sploding said:

I found the file but could not figure out how to open it. I think I need to use an unPBO tool but I'm lazy.

Edited by Branchy
10 minutes ago, Branchy said:

I found the file but could not figure out how to open it. I think I need to use an unPBO tool but I'm lazy.

Yeah that's on you, most missionnfiles have a bunch of things that function similarly to mods so you'll need the standard modding tools for access, also if you don't know a lot about modding don't go this route as you probably won't know what to look for and some content creators disguise scripts so their harder to steal.

• Downvote 3

It is nearly impossible to open or even look through the mission file provided by Olympus to look for code. You will probably find it easier just to fly around in editor then fly around in game for practice. 

4 hours ago, Branchy said:

3 hours ago, sploding said:

Yeah that's on you, most missionnfiles have a bunch of things that function similarly to mods so you'll need the standard modding tools for access, also if you don't know a lot about modding don't go this route as you probably won't know what to look for and some content creators disguise scripts so their harder to steal.

Yeah don’t bother cause it’s literally going to be impossible. There are certain checks on stuff even if you could get things up and running as well. Fuck, you could have access to the database and you’d still get fucked cause of the amount of things ensuring that the mission file is protected.

19 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Yeah don’t bother cause it’s literally going to be impossible. There are certain checks on stuff even if you could get things up and running as well. Fuck, you could have access to the database and you’d still get fucked cause of the amount of things ensuring that the mission file is protected.

Too bad I'm a haceker man

• Downvote 1

I found it easier just to practice in-game where the risks are more realistic, usually if i tried in editor where i had inf numbers of helis, not the best way, i tried dumb shit, and usually ended up trying to blow up kavala office building with hummingbirds

9 hours ago, sploding said:

people have already tried to copy the olympus servers giving people the mission file would be plain out retarded