Cartel Gangs

17 minutes ago, Dawn said:

I've said this once before but I am going to go ahead and ask once again, someone please step up and make a cartel fighting gang. Not someone that "One and Dones" but someone who plays to fight please. Myself and @Zurph have decided to mass kick members from PLAGUE and half our gang has been removed. Plenty of members of this community have complained about our gang having too many people and there not being enough people on the market to recruit in order to fight. Now that we are fairly spread apart and split from one another, hopefully one of you will take this opportunity to start a gang and recruit some of our members. The community of Olympus will slowly start to fall in my opinion without any cartel fights, and currently there are barely any. Someone do this for the sake of Olympus and cartels. Please keep the comments clean and non-toxic. Thank you all :)

hopefully this turns out into a good thing and not more ratty kids that sit on safe rocks. :)

4 minutes ago, 6lack said:

and if you already have a gang do the server a favor and get the fuck out of Kavala.

memeshack, igd, x, cousin, every other gang

Edited by Evann
  • Like 1
Just now, 6lack said:

and if you already have a gang do the server a favor and get the fuck out of Kavala.

you come to kavala and scam bets you noob, any kavala gang could smack your moms tits around on cap any day

21 minutes ago, Dawn said:

I've said this once before but I am going to go ahead and ask once again, someone please step up and make a cartel fighting gang. Not someone that "One and Dones" but someone who plays to fight please. Myself and @Zurph have decided to mass kick members from PLAGUE and half our gang has been removed. Plenty of members of this community have complained about our gang having too many people and there not being enough people on the market to recruit in order to fight. Now that we are fairly spread apart and split from one another, hopefully one of you will take this opportunity to start a gang and recruit some of our members. The community of Olympus will slowly start to fall in my opinion without any cartel fights, and currently there are barely any. Someone do this for the sake of Olympus and cartels. Please keep the comments clean and non-toxic. Thank you all :)

Dog i will be honest. From my experience in Astro ppl fight. People refuse/don't want to fight plague. The only thing I can tell you, which is going against everything ive been backing for the past month. People are not going to fight plague if they know you guys will roach. I have been in ts when @Zurph and @Dawn are not on and ppl have such an urge to run off cap and shoot in the back. You gotta fix this or ppl will just ignore the "fights?" or "eta?" in side chat. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Drama said:

It’s a good idea for sure but too bad it won’t work. People are terrified of doing anything other than defending OG so no one is going to push. 

Nah dw, just got my shit pushed in by 3 ifrits filled with untagged plague members when trying to setup on OG so they like to push too i think :FeelsBad:

• Like 1
  • Kappa 1
  • TriHard 1

I have nothing against plague and i can deal with getting shot in the back. Most new ppl (most cartel gangs) can't stand it and will just refuse to fight you. You guys splitting might even create more roaching since you guys wont have numbers to push in frits or hold a cap. Fun Fact. 

• Hmm 1

I asked this not be toxic and we have done for the greater good. Anyone who thinks plague sits there and roaches all fights you are completely wrong. Come and fight and you'll see for yourselves. The other day one of my members had gotten kicked off the server and spawned back in. He wanted to shoot dickbutt and killswitch in the back and I warned him not to. When he began to shoot them, I shot him in the head and let the pushing gang push us. Were trying to fix the issues trust me. But just keep in my mind, if you rat, plague is forced to rat back. All I got to say, do not expect to shoot us in the back and not have the same thing happen to you.

Btw if you don't believe me ask @Elements if he was shot in the head. Im sure he remembers this.

PLAGUE is actually quite nice to the newer gangs or the ones who are beginning to fight more often. We've been very lenient with other gangs lately and have controlled our monkeys from ratting of any kind. You give us a chance instead of talking shit on us without actually talking or playing with us you'll realize and understand where we come from and our ways of doing things.

• Like 3

I don't understand where the misconception comes from that Plague roaches fights.

Arguably one of the best gangs on the server right now, and they are extremely respectful and diligent towards gangs that they fight (expecially newer, inexperienced ones).  If you hold your end to the agreement so will they, so those complaining are those who more than likely broke that agreement.  I have massive respect to them for taking the initiative while they're at the top.

• Like 2
  • PogChamp 1
Just now, Connor McGregor said:

Nothing will change on this server until they unban people.

I think unbanning some people could for sure help the situation but we'll see.