Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Wow zoom I watched those clips remembering some of those times it was fucking hilarious you are literally the funniest and chillest person I have ever talked to. People that are going for sergeant need to look back at your reign in sAPD and try to be like you. (except inactivity xd) Thanks for all the motivation in the apd and such. And gl in staff.

• Like 1

I wasn't sure what to expect when you first got Sergeant, and you really surprised me. You did well, and I'm glad you owned up to what you did instead of pointing fingers. Even in resigning from APD you are earning my respect. o7

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Dante said:

Zoom, you big fucking gay. Not going to lie, you in the end did some dumb shit and some people will probably hit some classic "Yeah I saw that coming", but honestly before the holidays I had much respect for the quality of Sergeant you were. Your opinion was extremely respected and you were a big help in my quest for balance with your extremely Civ sided mindset. You proved a lot of people wrong in your progression. Dont leak too many secrets in your newly found Staff position ;) o7 idiot 

thank you man, means a lot coming from you :wub:

20 minutes ago, Pledge said:

I wasn't sure what to expect when you first got Sergeant, and you really surprised me. You did well, and I'm glad you owned up to what you did instead of pointing fingers. Even in resigning from APD you are earning my respect. o7

1sAowoB.png

thanks dad:wub:

• Like 2

Although you didn't go out in the best way, I will always respect what you have done for the APD. You did a great amount of work when you got sergeant and that won't go unnoticed just because you got demoted. I wish you the best in luck in your future endeavors. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, zoomzooooooom said:

hi

i did something very scummy on the sapd and got removed because of it, i fully deserve the punishment and apologise to everyone who was affected by it. I had a great time going from perm deputy to perm po and then corporal because @Jordan540 stuck his neck out for me and @TheCmdrRex @ChrisGG later down the road for fto and sapd. i can proudly say i wasn't one of the seniors who powers went to the head and saw myself a little laid back, i saw playing cop as a chore instead of fun. I should have just left when that started happening but I didn't and made things 10x worse, I think people forget that this is a game and you're supposed to have fun not feel bored and agitated. One last thing I see almost 80% of seniors that leave like this are practically toxic and flaming everyone but I kept it real with everyone, and another thing people think the senior apd are literally just pulling strings to destroy the server but their seriously not they have long discussions and meetings about balancing and making sure everyone is happy.

OG's you know who you are.

*I'm not leaving olympus

go out with a bang!!! O7

You owning up to your own mistakes takes a lot, as well as posting it to the forums so people can react and comment what they please is also scary. Thanks for everything. Respect to you.

• Like 1