This server owner is a fucking joke!

• SWAT Commander
44 minutes ago, yungxanwiththeuzi said:

Obviously this kid is from another shit server.

Fuck u doin lil n***a coming here talkin shit about Peter? I'll fry.........your.....ass.

Go back to wherever the fuck you came from cuz ur opinion is irrelevant here.

not as irrelevant as you imo

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, yungxanwiththeuzi said:

Obviously this kid is from another shit server.

Fuck u doin lil nigga coming here talkin shit about Peter? I'll fry.........your.....ass.

Go back to wherever the fuck you came from cuz ur opinion is irrelevant here.

I swear every forums account you've made has negative rep, stop making new accounts you're not running from your reputation.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mon5t3r said:

I swear every forums account you've made has negative rep, stop making new accounts you're not running from your reputation.

I swear all you do is being annoying rando fanboy and this randos xlax asslicker.

Like I said, i had half the server laugh at yo uglyass so don't quote me ever again.

Me and one admin already had biggest laugh readin ur little discord with that permed kid skys and this rando xlax you mong, or should i call you by your discord name Mr. Local Pulldown Dealer. 

Lmao.

Edited by yungxanwiththeuzi
  • SWAT Commander
9 minutes ago, yungxanwiththeuzi said:

Alright rando.

Keep that opinion to yourself, cheers.

I would have no problem with you whatsoever, but I complimented you on a shot you got on me, and you said "go back to being permed". That's just toxic. You are the ONE person I dislike in this entire community. You for some reason are more egotistical than Lion, but you're complete dogshit and a random forums warrior. The ONLY reason I know who you are is because I see you pipe up to the wrong people consistently on the forums and get flamed every time because you're actually brain dead. You probably get bullied so much in school that you come to Olympus' forums to talk shit to random people on the internet to make yourself seem like a badass. Get off of the forums and actually go do something outside.

Edited by Xlax
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, yungxanwiththeuzi said:

I swear all you do is being annoying rando fanboy ans this randos xlax asslicker.

Like I said, i had half the server laugh at yo uglyass so don't quote me ever again.

Me and one admin already had biggest laugh readin ur little discord with that permed kid skys and this rando xlax you mong, or should i call you by your discord name Mr. Local Pulldown Dealer. 

Lmao.

Yeah dude, look at me im a special weeb that spells you're ure, and i think im cool cause i can tell a 16 year old ill stop his head. fucking retard, and my discord name is literally a meme, lets talk about your name "xanx" kid you probably never done drugs in your life cause you're too pussy, btw you can say you had "half the server" laughing, but really you didn't cause you're some uneducated monkey who can barely figure out how to spell who has literally no friends and can't even keep a positive reputation you special retard.

8 minutes ago, Xlax said:

I would have no problem with you whatsoever, but I complimented you on a shot you got on me, and you said "go back to being permed". That's just toxic. You are the ONE person I dislike in this entire community. You for some reason are more egotistical than Lion, but you're complete dogshit and a random forums warrior. The ONLY reason I know who you are is because I see you pipe up to the wrong people consistently on the forums and get flamed every time because you're actually brain dead. You probably get bullied so much in school that you come to Olympus' forums to talk shit to random people on the internet to make yourself seem like a badass. Get off of the forums and actually go do something outside.

I was trolling u when i said that and ever since then u pipe, settle down rando.

As for mr local pulldown dealer, the shit I've done in my 20 years of living you will never even see someone do. Like i told you trillion times already dont fucking quote me, everyone laughs at how you look, I wanna post the pic so bad but im not allowed, off my dick rando squeker.

Keep up the i care about my forum rep on arma 3 forums, just proves my point, ure a degen reject.

11 minutes ago, Xlax said:

Btw you're lying, i whiffed, you killed me and u said smth like ure so bad in sidechat lol

• SWAT Commander
1 minute ago, yungxanwiththeuzi said:

I was trolling u when i said that and ever since then u pipe, settle down rando.

As for mr local pulldown dealer, the shit I've done in my 20 years of living you will never even see someone do. Like i told you trillion times already dont fucking quote me, everyone laughs at how you look, I wanna post the pic so bad but im not allowed, off my dick rando squeker.

Keep up the i care about my forum rep on arma 3 forums, just proves my point, ure a degen reject.

Btw you're lying, i whiffed, you killed me and u said smth like ure so bad in sidechat lol

Actually no, you prefired me. You genuinely got a nice prefire on me, which I complimented you for. I was on castle rocks, and Drippp was the one to kill you, which was on castle. The only kid I killed was one in a hatch at vendor. I'm not a toxic person unless I need to be. Which at that point, even if I did kill you I wouldn't say anything because I genuinely had no problem with you until you said some toxic shit in death chat.

7 minutes ago, Xlax said:

Actually no, you prefired me. You genuinely got a nice prefire on me, which I complimented you for. I was on castle rocks, and Drippp was the one to kill you, which was on castle. The only kid I killed was one in a hatch at vendor. I'm not a toxic person unless I need to be. Which at that point, even if I did kill you I wouldn't say anything because I genuinely had no problem with you until you said some toxic shit in death chat.

Fair enough then, settle down i apologize, i already promised to people that im done beefing on forums so just keep it cool ya? Make sure you keep your asslicker away from quoting me, you know yourself he mastrubates looking at your photo, I've went through that discord chat and read alot of shit lol

• SWAT Commander
Just now, yungxanwiththeuzi said:

Fair enough then, settle down i apologize, i already promised to people that im done beefing on forums so just keep it cool ya? Make sure you keep your asslicker away from quoting me, you know yourself he mastrubates looking at your photo, I've went through that discord chat and read alot of shit lol

LMAO, yeah I don't have any control over him.