Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

How Did Everyone Start Playing Arma/Olympus?

Watched liriks RP videos on Asylum and was like hey, this look purty neet. 
Got the game and wanted to play BR first so I got all the mods and did, then it died super quick after. Wanted to play RP so I joined a server, Olympus in 2017, First time I spawned, I was stuck in a wall and didn't know how to respawn, so I left and that was the last time I played Arma in a long time.

A year went by or so and I was like I wanna try that RP shit out again. I went on the server list and joined the one on the top, Asylum. Was pretty neat but got annoyed when I had asked how to get a car near the car dealership and the next instant im sitting in jail for 10 minutes. I quit.

I logged in a week later and went to a run near Sofia. I met a couple dudes and made a group and when we got there cops showed up and they thought I was associated with the cops so they dropped me. I ran away from the field bc they left me there for dead. I ran to a garage and did the run solo but some random showed up and put me in jail. I quit again bc it was super devestating.

I ended up on Olympus again the next time I played because I didn't know the servers that I played on

I found out I can respawn in the esc screen. I respawned in kav and bought a quad bike and got it stolen while waiting for a friend to join. We only did copper runs to buy a HEMMT Box and a Tempest Device because I found out I could mine with it. We filled the HEMMT and the Tempest and only completed 1 run before getting robbed and getting them both chopped.

I respawned in Pyrgos where I met these 2 11 year old vigis, they taught me how to rob and initiate properly, though they made me kill someone in restraints which I didn't know was against the rules but I never got banned for it. I started robbing a whole bunch of gas stations and I made money but went to jail every time.

I Made a gang KRT really early off then joined Malevolent then left when they got really inactive then I made KRT again then left KRT and joined Evict for less than 12 hours then left and made KRT again then merged with a gang called CK and made my gang that i'm in now, CKK and here we are.

• Like 1

started back in like 2014 on DayZ standalone, when it first came out. Then buddy got me into arma 2: DayZ mod.. later i found out about Altis life. Olympus was the first & only altis life server I've played

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

My gun-freak friend from texas introduced me to Arma. He wanted me to play Mil-Sim, and I played one “simulation” (lol) and I accidently threw a grenade and killed everyone. Then he showed me Altis Life to say how gay it was, and I fell in love with the idea of being a cop. So I got my 28 hours and joined a shitter gang. My friend still hates me for play Life. : )

fuck off 

Us texans love our guns

• Downvote 1

I started playing because.... well I don't know. I thought the game type was super interesting and Olympus was free, required no mods, and had the best ping and population (all of which still hold true).

I stayed because... NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ 

Spoiler

NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ NERDZ 

• Like 3

Actually looked up a guide on getting started in altis life and I asked the guy what server he played on, and it was Olympus. My first run was a quad bike with Heroin, which only worked since the guys there were dealing with some cop who camped heroin field. I envy the days when that first 70k felt like a million

On 3/2/2019 at 8:52 PM, FULTKING said:

like i said im a retard when it  comes  to tests, if i  have to ill stay a deputy i will,   i enjoy being  a cop on the server no  matter my rank i always have fun and good laughs with everyone and making  money while i do it so im  not complaing.

930D6965-70CD-4FE4-97A9-0C905D8CAF25.jpeg

Is 2014 I was looking at servers Asylum was popping I played it for awhile until they changed the money to show less (1mil turning into 100k) quit and found Olympus in 2015 and saw it was the only good altis life server.