Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

@Peter Long From sidechat banter in MC, to being a mod and then to being an admin and now as owner. I could tell you always had the best of the server in mind. I appreciate how much you did for the fighting community, fighting for us as a mod and as an admin. I remember various times you helped me out with bans or my friends bans even though I was generally a bit of a pest about it. although I had stopped playing by the time you became owner I was glad that you were as you were probably one of the best if not the best staff member I had came in contact with. I also appreciate all the gang wars you hosted through the difficulties in hosting them.

Peter whatever is going on in your life I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks for everything Dawg.

07 for now

• Like 1
  • SWAT Commander

Peter fucking Long, you have been by far my FAVORITE staff member out of any, thank you for giving me another chance on Olympus, thank you for all the good talks every single time I've been in the ban center. o fucking 7 man, sad to see you go Peter. You have definitely made a huge impact on Olympus, and honestly you were by far the best owner I've seen. 

Edited by Xlax
  • Like 1

One of the saddest step downs I have ever had to withstand. Olympus will quiver in the loss of you Peter. Even though I rarely had the opportunity to speak with you and build that relationship. You inspired a lot of people and most importantly made a lot of people laugh. Hope to see you in the future and good luck with any conflict you currently have in real life. 

o7 to the best dad on Olympus 
I'll send you out with some bagpipes. Enjoy brother, farewell.  GOD SPEED

Image result for sad military salute

<3 

• Kreygasm 1