WTB

FYI most of that stuff is too much. Like I would sell you a RPG for like 400k because there easy to get. MX tasers are really not worth 200k. Also way to easy to get. ONE RPG rocket it not 200k. More like 100k. And a Armed Quilin goes for more than 5 mill :)

58 minutes ago, Monkass said:

FYI most of that stuff is too much. Like I would sell you a RPG for like 400k because there easy to get. MX tasers are really not worth 200k. Also way to easy to get. ONE RPG rocket it not 200k. More like 100k. And a Armed Quilin goes for more than 5 mill :)

That is what he is paying for them

2 hours ago, Monkass said:

Shhhhhhhhh

3 hours ago, Monkass said:

Get lost

5 hours ago, Monkass said:

1 warpoint = 15k, RPG rockets are decently priced @ 150k but depends on the seller, whereas the Armed Quilin goes for WAY LESS than 5 mil (like 2-3m) so if you're trying to help maybe get your info checked.

1 minute ago, Seth Mobster said:

1 warpoint = 15k, RPG rockets are decently priced @ 150k but depends on the seller, whereas the Armed Quilin goes for WAY LESS than 5 mil (like 2-3m) so if you're trying to help maybe get your info checked.

dude, i would sell 10 waypoints for 30k because there that easy to get..

id sell a RPG afro like 150k

5 hours ago, Monkass said:

dude this is like telling the teacher she hasnt checked hw yet

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Monkass said:

I thought an armed quilin was worth like 3m?

On 4/11/2019 at 12:46 PM, Seth Mobster said:

that's not even true you're smoking dick if you're buying armed qilins for 2m