PSA - PLEASE READ - hacked cash/hacking etc.

Just now, an overweight giant retard said:

Why didn’t higher staff post this? Imagine passing the buck on this.

Most likely @MAV just volunteered to post it when talking to ares or sr staff,  the idea was already communicated to most of the staff, but until this morning the finer details weren't confirmed.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I believe times wont be effected since they are completely different tables in the database. Could be wrong though so @Fusah or @ikiled can confirm.

This is incorrect. 

• Like 2
  • PogChamp 1

One question I have, i dont know if you already went over it or answered it in a reply ( I cant look because I'm in school ) but what about our times. I put in a bunch of time on cop will that be given back to me or is all that time gone...

37 minutes ago, McFlare said:

What if my friend gave me money is that screwed 

If the money is legit.. then no... if the money is hacked, yes.

49 minutes ago, rapidaax said:

Yo hello? I wanted to inform you that you're a dumb fucking retard and even though I've been trying to stay off this post I can't because I see braindead kids like you acting like you know what's good for the server. Fuck out of here kiddo.

You are right I don’t know anything about running a business.  I will take notes from you though.  Let’s see..

1.  promise investors new product and continuously fail to provide it.  Then, after this tell the investors that decide to ask about said product they need to wait over and over again, and complain about how the employees who develop this don’t get paid.  Fail to take ownership of the businesses failure to produce, but gladly continue to accept more investments with more promises.

2.  When somebody hacks your business make sure you blame the customers of your business, because it does so much good to do that!  Try to push as much accountability of negative things back on to your customers, and tell anybody who disagrees with your businesses operating procedures that they are a meme.  

Can you continue the list for me please @rapidaax?

what Olympus needs is a purge of useless people from their staff, starting with Rapidaxx, commonly known to being NOTHING useful to a discussion.

41 minutes ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Why didn’t higher staff post this? Imagine passing the buck on this.

We are a hive mind :-)... We made a determination definitively this morning that rollback is necessary.. So i took the initiative to let the community know as soon as possible to avoid waiting until a Sr. Admin+ could post it.

32 minutes ago, Noodles:D said:

One question I have, i dont know if you already went over it or answered it in a reply ( I cant look because I'm in school ) but what about our times. I put in a bunch of time on cop will that be given back to me or is all that time gone...

dey be gone, buuuut if you keep track of them, we can add it back so everytime you get off cop check how many hours you have.

2 minutes ago, MAV said:

So i took the initiative to let the community know as soon as possible to avoid waiting until a Sr. Admin+ could post it.

And you wanna flex admin you cutey. Good grind.

2 minutes ago, Tim Jacob said:

You are right I don’t know anything about running a business.  I will take notes from you though.  Let’s see..

1.  promise investors new product and continuously fail to provide it.  Then, after this tell the investors that decide to ask about said product they need to wait over and over again, and complain about how the employees who develop this don’t get paid.  Fail to take ownership of the businesses failure to produce, but gladly continue to accept more investments with more promises.

Once again, donation goals are not for finished products its to put something on the dev queue. So if you donate for a certain feature in a donation goal, its added to the dev queue as devs need to develop, test, etc. it. Often takes many trial and errors and sometimes can take longer then anticipated. We should be more transparent sometimes with statuses though.

2.  When somebody hacks your business make sure you blame the customers of your business, because it does so much good to do that!  Try to push as much accountability of negative things back on to your customers, and tell anybody who disagrees with your businesses operating procedures that they are a meme.  

If a criminal hands you a bag of guns on the street and you don't report it to the police, you instead sell them, give them to your friends, are the cops going to let you off because it wasn't your gun? Or are they going to say you should've known better and clap your cheeks? 

what Olympus needs is a purge of useless people from their staff, starting with Rapidaxx, commonly known to being NOTHING useful to a discussion.

To combat your point check out my inline comment in RED

3 minutes ago, McFlare said:

Okay it’s legit so I just put a comp in after the wipe 

yessir and we will work it out together.

1 minute ago, MichaelDatBoi said:

ngl made like 20mil from bets and this was when all the hacked cash wasnt even in game yet so ima go kms 

Place a compensation request, if its legit, you may keep it maybe. If not, then you will just be rolled back no comp.

17 minutes ago, Tim Jacob said:

They didn’t blame players for getting the server hacked. They blamed them for having to do a roleback

17 minutes ago, Tim Jacob said:

They didn’t blame players for getting the server hacked. They blamed them for having to do a roleback

7 minutes ago, MAV said:

Once again, donation goals are not for finished products its to put something on the dev queue. So if you donate for a certain feature in a donation goal, its added to the dev queue as devs need to develop, test, etc. it. Often takes many trial and errors and sometimes can take longer then anticipated. We should be more transparent sometimes with statuses though.

Adding things to the list is fine, so long as things are getting crossed out.  Continuously failing to provide anything but take more $$ and make more promises is the issue.  Olympus is becoming a Arma III content pyramid scheme at this point.  Stop adding things to a list you can’t keep up with, it is very deceiving to people who are paying Olympus’ bills.

10 minutes ago, MAV said:

If a criminal hands you a bag of guns on the street and you don't report it to the police, you instead sell them, give them to your friends, are the cops going to let you off because it wasn't your gun? Or are they going to say you should've known better and clap your cheeks

Nobody accepted a bag of guns willingly.  You are upset at the people who spent them, but Olympus is more comparable to the criminal who handed the guns to everyone than the hero who comes and takes them away.  You knew what was going to happen when you didn’t take immediate action on the $$ and warpoints put into the economy.  You knew people were going to spend it, yet you leave the servers up.  You took action to ban people for spending it, yet you left it in the economy.  You fell right into the trap of this hacker and punished people who had NO control over getting the “bag of guns” handed to them in the first place.  Again, the issue is between Olympus’ lack of procedure when shit goes down and a 14 year old dickhead.  Stop trying to push the focus onto the collateral damage and take ownership of the issue that wasn’t dealt with fast enough, causing chaos.

• PogChamp 1
13 minutes ago, Noodles:D said:

So when's the rollback happening? I'm trying to play but I dont wanna waste my time.

Wont be really wasting time as if you ahve proof you can get your hours and arrests, etc. comped.