I've finally put it all together. I've dumped all of my assets and money received from commissions and funded my project.

Ares never has any public input on anything because he doesn't exist. Hear me out with this.

@McDili was the one true, great owner. When he opened the Olympus company to the stick market, the big business tycoon @Peter Long bought out all of the shares, and eventually forced McDilli out of ownership. The staff team didn't like it.

There was a silent coupe, and they murdered Mr. Long as an effort to restore the unbalanced world events of Altis.

After this all happened, the staff team couldn't simply tell the community the atrocities they had just comittied, but I figured it out. They secretly built a democracy, establishing a greater economy. To evade the law, they came up with the identity of @Ares. They said that Peter "stepped down", and sold it off to Ares, but in reality,  Peter's body is laying lifeless on Admin Island away from any peering eyes.

I'm not the only one that has found this out. There are tales of a masked cunt that goes by the name of "DarK" or some lame shit. He's set out to speak the truth by bursting our ear-drums for no fucking reason, and destroying the economy that the traitorous staff members built.

How do we end this before it gets any worse, you ask? Well my child, you need only ask!

I suggest we coup the staff team, sacrifice the ones that weren't gruesomely murdered in their useless fight to defend themselves from the hordes of us to the great tree. Then... well... we can't have a v2, so we all neck ourselves in the end.

Now that you've all read my shitpost, here is the real message for thise of you who beared with me. APD big lame ~Regards, the RnR Gang.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmm 1
  • TriHard 1
3 minutes ago, Bear828 said:

they murdered Mr. Long as an effort to restore the unbalanced world events of Altis.

they came up with the identity of @Ares. They said that Peter "stepped down", and sold it off to Ares, but in reality,  Peter's body is laying lifeless on Admin Island away from any peering eyes.

masked cunt that goes by the name of "DarK" 

coup the staff team,beared with me. APD big lame ~Regards, the RnR Gang.

Yep, this is Bear lmao

1 minute ago, Bear828 said:

I know that, but I wasn't around for Poseidon (or anyone previous?) so I didn't add them in heh

ahhh, kinda sounded like u were saying he did when you said he opened the Olympus market

20 minutes ago, an overweight giant retard said:

did I just read roleplay

I believe we did just read roleplay...leave it to RnR to bring the roleplay to the forums...now we just need the APD to bring the downvote button back.

• Like 1