APD Handbook Update 5/15/2019

23 minutes ago, MAV said:

Balance comes when situations are unbalanced, civs mass log for feds, APD needs a counter... Feds are supposed to be hard and APD sided, your reward is literally 20mil in gold for 30 mins of work.......

Why do you assume we get 20mil every fed? Sounds like you're just trying to shill for the apd.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Why do you assume we get 20mil every fed? Sounds like you're just trying to shill for the apd.

TRUUUUUUUUUUUE

19 minutes ago, Proud said:

i can see alot of ppl complaining about this, and all i can say is

@Pledge eta on us cops getting mk1 loadouts and csat lvl 4 vests?

loooooooool

14 hours ago, Nex is on route said:

Well, looks like I'm applying for the APD, they are now broken...

What’s broken is having to lose a fed not because one side is better than the other but moreover a deputy getting milked because he can’t don anything which is unfair.

8 hours ago, MAV said:

How is that exploiting a loop hole? The comparison doesn't even come close to being relevant.. c'mon now your just reaching

Not the civ rep head olympus wants, but the civ rep head olympus needs...;)

I can get on board with this, there should be criteria that limits neutralization to 'milking' ie clearly trying to just break legs without reasonably trying to kill the officer or something similar.. I get why it's worded the way it is, given it's simplicity and how rank snatch happy Olympus is right now.. but still, should limit the change to effect only how it was being abused. .

its prolonging a wave which is needed with how much yall swarm with SAPD, the same way we block towers

1 hour ago, Panda :) said:

Yeah let’s keep the meta the same for years and once we make a slight change where you have to adapt let’s lose our mind shut your useless mouth you fucking brain dead retard.

And about people complaining about how this will affect smaller gangs, how do you suggest we solve this problem? By pulling armor and coordinated pushes I am assuming, but then we would be back at square 1 because what if a senior did that to a small gang inb4 you say “well you can control how much armor you pull.” Well we can also control if we use this rule or not. All of you complain so much about a handbook update until it is actually tested.

its not a problem and you guys REPEATLY nerf ANY  plans people use that lets them start to in feds. its fucking stupid. heres your solution: dont hire monka brain dead cops and force them to use tatics that dont rely on 20 hunter push

1 hour ago, rabeed said:

14efec5fd3a37f27cbd3e9e04f4f1f58-png.jpg

just stop kid you don't even have enough time in grade

what does time in grade have to do with a meme about cops getting mk1s with csat lvl 4 vests?

searching the data base to find me, must be a fan!!!

You all @PURE P.K @KrispyK and @whoeverelse are missing the point.. if you mass log 30 people on a consistent basis,  APD will be buffed to balance 30 man feds... staff/apd isn't ruining feds for the little man/regular sized gangs, YOU ARE... I literally said day 1 when civ mass log started happening that if it continues, apd will be buffed... if you didn't see that coming then you're very short sided. 

Like what did you expect was going to happen? The only feds APD has won is when there were ~20 civs and a sAPD stack... so are we supposed to just accept the fact that civs win 90%+ when there is a stack of 20 civs or more?

@Bloodmoon I was rounding because of the gold buff. sure that amount will go down.. (and ofc the amount of gold spawned varies) Either way civs arn't supposed to be winning 90% of the time.

(ps. with blackfish it does not take 15 minutes to sell gold..)

1 minute ago, MAV said:

You all @PURE P.K @KrispyK and @whoeverelse are missing the point.. if you mass log 30 people on a consistent basis,  APD will be buffed to balance 30 man feds... staff/apd isn't ruining feds for the little man/regular sized gangs, YOU ARE... I literally said day 1 when civ mass log started happening that if it continues, apd will be buffed... if you didn't see that coming then you're very short sided. 

Like what did you expect was going to happen? The only feds APD has won is when there were ~20 civs and a sAPD stack... so are we supposed to just accept the fact that civs win 90%+ when there is a stack of 20 civs or more?

@Bloodmoon I was rounding because of the gold buff. sure that amount will go down.. (and ofc the amount of gold spawned varies) Either way civs arn't supposed to be winning 90% of the time.

(ps. with blackfish it does not take 15 minutes to sell gold..)

aolution is to get good

28 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

its prolonging a wave which is needed with how much yall swarm with SAPD, the same way we block towers

blocking towers is not even a close comparison to using a rule to your advantage by milking a deputy to prolong a wave.. cmon now... blocking roadways, entry points, etc with cars is a legitimate tactical strat... milking a deputy is an exploitation of the rules.. very different things.

1 minute ago, KrispyK said:

aolution is to get good

^^ you heard it hear first boys... no more balance needed... just "get good"

2 minutes ago, rabeed said:

ETA on lnt doing a fed??

When we have 12-15 people to do one. Used to do them all the time with 10-15 man and won maybe ~50-60% of the time... and not even the gay gate1 or dome strat either.

2 hours ago, MAV said:

So you have confirmation that he discussed being unblacklisted when he met with pledge? Or are you speculating because his immediate response to an APD wasn't wasn't NO?

I really doubt he himself would lie so yeah, according to he's own words that is the case yeah.

18 minutes ago, Bojo said:

I really doubt he himself would lie so yeah, according to he's own words that is the case yeah.

ah gotcha, well i seriously doubt he was bartering 'apd buffs' with blacklist appeal since DP has no power to approve anything... and we all know he can't contain you guys anyhow :-P 

1 hour ago, KrispyK said:

its not a problem and you guys REPEATLY nerf ANY  plans people use that lets them start to in feds. its fucking stupid. heres your solution: dont hire monka brain dead cops and force them to use tatics that dont rely on 20 hunter push

I wouldn’t say we repeatedly nerf any strat we have let cigs have their fun with this one for far too long. Name strats that they are using we “repeatedly nerf.” Because I honestly can’t think of any off the top of my head.

And for you said we shouldn’t let retards be cop then the apd would be slim because people like you wouldn’t be allowed to be a cop.

Just now, Panda :) said:

I wouldn’t say we repeatedly nerf any strat we have let cigs have their fun with this one for far too long. Name strats that they are using we “repeatedly nerf.” Because I honestly can’t think of any off the top of my head.

And for you said we shouldn’t let retards be cop then the apd would be slim because people like you wouldn’t be allowed to be a cop.

black fish

taze

medic

I mean I can see where this is making it so more cop waves can come in, just making it so there isn’t 3 waves per fed and there is an actual chance. Ig it’s sorta ok but running circles around legged deputies was fun:(

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

black fish

taze

medic

1. What counter do we have to the blackfish it’s still used today. next.

2. Elaborate?

3. Medics still used not a real counter and if I’m not mistaken @Mercury backed the update for medics not getting paid at feds.

anymore because these are terrible?

18 minutes ago, Panda :) said:

2. Elaborate?

3. Medics still used not a real counter and if I’m not mistaken @Mercury backed the update for medics not getting paid at feds.

blackfish price was raised to 3 mill.

counter to black fish, not letting them get to loading and winning

not allowed to taze/restrain cops at fed which was useful with mass log

20 minutes ago, Panda :) said:

2. Elaborate?

1. Ghost hawk, armed plane, or Corp+ shooting pilot out. Not to mention every fed and bw we have roaches

3. Medics are absolute aids to deal with during a fed and bw, often they will not listen or run out to cops for a lethal because they aren't getting paid

1 minute ago, KrispyK said:

Wrong

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

1. Ghost hawk, armed plane, or Corp+ shooting pilot out. Not to mention every fed and bw we have roaches

3. Medics are absolute aids to deal with during a fed and bw, often they will not listen or run out to cops for a lethal because they aren't getting paid

Wrong

i remember reading it was unless the change was reverted

7 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

ghosthawk / armed plane is a legit APD play, but with multiple titans in play, they hardly get enough shots off before getting ripped outta the sky to make it relevant

1 minute ago, MAV said:

ghosthawk / armed plane is a legit APD play, but with multiple titans in play, they hardly get enough shots off before getting ripped outta the sky to make it relevant

Just buy a titan :Kappa:

7 minutes ago, MAV said:

It only takes 200 ghost hawk bullets to blow up a blackfish, if the hawk pilot was competent there should be no issue taking it down on the ground or as it's lifting off

• Downvote 1
26 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

counter to black fish, not letting them get to loading and winning

not allowed to taze/restrain cops at fed which was useful with mass log

Not raised to 3 mil DECREASED from 6 mil to 750k 

cant really tell what you are talking about but I assume you mean land at feds? They can still land there perfectly fine. 

You telling me it should be allowed to taze and restrain a whole wave for 15 minutes you are cooked retard. I’m sure even the DB boys can agree that was fair for them to make it where you can’t taze and restrain cops at feds.

next time you try to talk shit be educated on the topic and don’t talk about something that happened over 6 months ago.

29 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Wrong

1. We both know when a blackfish is in the air and switches on the boosters there is no catching it lmao its fair to say we can shoot them out but I would say sgt+ because with Corp guns you can shoot through but extremely inaccurate and does a very low amount of damage.

3. Yeah they are pretty aids to deal with can agree but if they run out on you after you giving them a command not to that is not valuing their life and you can report.

5 minutes ago, Panda :) said:

Not raised to 3 mil DECREASED from 6 mil to 750k 

cant really tell what you are talking about but I assume you mean land at feds? They can still land there perfectly fine. 

You telling me it should be allowed to taze and restrain a whole wave for 15 minutes you are cooked retard. I’m sure even the DB boys can agree that was fair for them to make it where you can’t taze and restrain cops at feds.

next time you try to talk shit be educated on the topic and don’t talk about something that happened over 6 months ago.

1. We both know when a blackfish is in the air and switches on the boosters there is no catching it lmao its fair to say we can shoot them out but I would say sgt+ because with Corp guns you can shoot through but extremely inaccurate and does a very low amount of damage..

When bomb blows and you see a fish landing, that means pull a hawk and just do flybys on the fish, you'll be able to flare rockets pretty easily and it only takes 200 bullets from a hawk to blow it up

• Downvote 1