Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 5/15/2019

Just now, EVAN95464 said:

Sigh that bs what if the cop puts there hands down after the fake surrendered and tase is -_-

Tons of grey areas with it indeed :)

1 minute ago, EVAN95464 said:

And how would we know if he fake surrendered then just lite us up after we got distracted by the next wave

Well, they cant start wave unless hes neutralized himself, but, there is no way for us to know if hes done it or not, he might just put hes hands up for memes :) 

Just now, EVAN95464 said:

Never know with them cops expeshially the deputies 

At this point SAPD are the ones you have to question, not deputies.

When it says they have to 

1 hour ago, Pledge said:

place their hands on their head and declare they are neutralized,

Does that mean they have to declare in game that they’re neutralised or just in the cop channel 

8 minutes ago, decla said:

When it says they have to 

Does that mean they have to declare in game that they’re neutralised or just in the cop channel 

No? I didn't think of this.

5 minutes ago, zoomzooooooom said:

when @rabeed and DB and some other people stop doing feds, how will this affect like the smaller gangs/groups?? I can’t really see doing this against 15 civs but with 30 civs sure.

I don't think they care.

• Like 1

Let's be honest here guys, milking deputies / POs was never an intended by product of the wave rule... I'm actually surprised it took this long to fix...I've literally seen deps milked for 8-10 minutes before with body blocking / ifrit blocking

If it's clearly op then other things can be done to balance

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, zoomzooooooom said:

when @rabeed and DB and some other people stop doing feds, how will this affect like the smaller gangs/groups?? I can’t really see doing this against 15 civs but with 30 civs sure.

8 minutes ago, Mr Majestic said:

I don't think they care.

It shouldn't affect them much, as I have not seen much milking from smaller gangs. Traditionally it is used by the larger gangs. So this shouldnt impact them much.

9 minutes ago, Pledge said:

It shouldn't affect them much, as I have not seen much milking from smaller gangs. Traditionally it is used by the larger gangs. So this shouldnt impact them much.

We play obviously a very different game. I don't see how you can say that with a straight face when it is literally the MOST used tactic when you're a smaller group. When it's the only way to slow down the trickle of lethals that eventually catch one player every other wave or so, this is a huge problem for them now.

You forget DB wasn't and isn't some huge gang, what do you think we did before we started this larger group of collective gangs?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Mr Majestic said:

We play obviously a very different game. I don't see how you can say that with a straight face when it is literally the MOST used tactic when you're a smaller group. When it's the only way to slow down the trickle of lethals that eventually catch one player every other wave or so, this is a huge problem for them now.

You forget DB wasn't and isn't some huge gang, what do you think we did before we started this larger group of collective gangs?

I think you and I have a very different idea of what a small gang is

• Carrot Kid
Just now, Pledge said:

I think you and I have a very different idea of what a small gang is

Then what's small to you?

To me, with <= 15 civs, milking is very necessary, especially when there are a lot of lethals. With 25+ people and the cops being heavily outnumbered, milking doesn't matter as much.

• Like 1

I mean I did warn that beating up apd on over 90% of federal events was going to force the hand for changes and that you'll bitch "what about the little guy"... Well that day is today.. 

• Like 1