How long does it generally take to get a comp request through?

Most of the people I ask just say, "A while," so I was curious as to whether or not I can count on my comp request going through any time soon.

Is there any way to expedite it? It's fairly straight-forward, and I have comprehensive video evidence included.

9 minutes ago, Richard said:

About 6-8 weeks.

yeah they have get a good laugh at you then once they feel sorry for you then they give it back to you..... oh wait they never do 😞 i have been waiting on a comp request since last month 

So comprehensive video evidence can mean a lot of things. How to get comps answered quickly:

1. Does it involve a player breaking a rule?

If yes, enter a player report first, if it's accepted, submit the comp and reference player report tkt #.

2. Evidence is great, lots of evidence is better... But lots of evidence with no context or timestamps is the worst. If your going to post long video or multiple clips and expect an admin to take the time to review it, you should at least take the time to paint the picture and provide time stamps (same goes for player reports.

At the end of the day my ~10 months of being a staff member ~6 as admin, the easy tkts are answered first and the more difficult or comprehensive tkts linger. Reason being, to be blunt, most do minimums and the tkt grinders look for easy tkts and move on. Reason for this is staff is ultimately judged on 2 metrics, first is ticket volume and second is in game activity (which isn't even important) mainly because Sr. Staff isn't active. So when the primary metric is closing out tickets and not quality of service or time spent doing administrative duties, people will opt for quantity over quality, which is why tough tickets without proper timestamps and context will back burnered until someone grinds the tough ones which could be weeks (used to be me and Hadi)

1 hour ago, MAV said:

So comprehensive video evidence can mean a lot of things. How to get comps answered quickly:

1. Does it involve a player breaking a rule?

If yes, enter a player report first, if it's accepted, submit the comp and reference player report tkt #.

2. Evidence is great, lots of evidence is better... But lots of evidence with no context or timestamps is the worst. If your going to post long video or multiple clips and expect an admin to take the time to review it, you should at least take the time to paint the picture and provide time stamps (same goes for player reports.

At the end of the day my ~10 months of being a staff member ~6 as admin, the easy tkts are answered first and the more difficult or comprehensive tkts linger. Reason being, to be blunt, most do minimums and the tkt grinders look for easy tkts and move on. Reason for this is staff is ultimately judged on 2 metrics, first is ticket volume and second is in game activity (which isn't even important) mainly because Sr. Staff isn't active. So when the primary metric is closing out tickets and not quality of service or time spent doing administrative duties, people will opt for quantity over quality, which is why tough tickets without proper timestamps and context will back burnered until someone grinds the tough ones which could be weeks (used to be me and Hadi)

You used too many words

Depends how useless the staff member is. If you were banned by @ChrisGG, good luck cause that guy is dumb as a box of rocks.

just realized this was for comp requests... statement still stands tho

Edited by Drippp
  • Like 1