1 bergen pack

6 faks

8 smoke grenades

And 

1 ghillie suit.

All without breaking a sweat.

30 minutes ago, Frog Legs said:

how do you know that

Kavala is a city in northern Greece, the principal seaport of eastern Macedonia and the capital of Kavala regional unit. It is situated on the Bay of Kavala, across from the island of Thasos and on the Egnatia motorway, a one-and-a-half-hour drive to Thessaloniki and a forty-minute drive to Drama and Xanthi.

1 hour ago, Superman said:

Kavala is a city in northern Greece, the principal seaport of eastern Macedonia and the capital of Kavala regional unit. It is situated on the Bay of Kavala, across from the island of Thasos and on the Egnatia motorway, a one-and-a-half-hour drive to Thessaloniki and a forty-minute drive to Drama and Xanthi.

Lmao did u just copy that from google 

The best part of real Altis "Lemnos" on google maps is reading the google reviews of the poor businesses on the island. They usually say things like this restaurant has good sniper cover, or this is a nice hotel except for the suicide vests.  Some real gems.

3 hours ago, Joce said:

The best part of real Altis "Lemnos" on google maps is reading the google reviews of the poor businesses on the island. They usually say things like this restaurant has good sniper cover, or this is a nice hotel except for the suicide vests.  Some real gems.

Got a nice chopper ride to the island, met some friendly people, however it all kinda went downhill when CSAT ambushed a convoy and the generals got very unhappy about it

3 hours ago, Joce said:

Hes not lying. I question if the bottom one is something that you'd actually encounter tho..

20191203_091526.jpg

Edited by Puckles
5 hours ago, Puckles said:

Hes not lying. I question if the bottom one is something that you'd actually encounter tho..

20191203_091526.jpg

fr. I was sitting in first hour when I saw this post, so I went to google and read every single post until the bell rang lmao.