Climate Change, Real or Fake?

Climate Change, real or fake?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Climate change, real or fake?

• Admin
5 minutes ago, buckie said:

no evidence of racism. He did not inherit a good economy Obama was the worst president for the economy probably EVER. trump renegotiated trade deals that were horrible for our country. Imagine having one of the best economies but be in a trade war with china and massive tariffs on American goods going into china. 

Let’s just agree to disagree. 

@ThatNerdyGuy I respect how you have a strong opinion. Too many people to not give a fuck about anything. I didn't vote because I don't deny the possibility of global warming because I really don't know that much about it. I also think that it's sometimes used to support a certain agenda outside of just caring for the Earth. I'd love to have a political convo with ya on discord sometime 🙂 

29 minutes ago, Noahhh! said:

@ThatNerdyGuy I respect how you have a strong opinion. Too many people to not give a fuck about anything. I didn't vote because I don't deny the possibility of global warming because I really don't know that much about it. I also think that it's sometimes used to support a certain agenda outside of just caring for the Earth. I'd love to have a political convo with ya on discord sometime 🙂 

I would too.

My reasoning for believing in climate change is the difference in climate that I've noticed where I live. The summers aren't as hot, but when it gets hot, it's really hot. There's more rain in the summer than normal. There's no spring or fall, maybe for 3 weeks and then we are either in summer or winter. We don't get as much snow but it gets colder for short periods. The overall temperature is lower but it's because of the lower lows.

• Like 1
Just now, Creepy said:

I'm not the one out here running my mouth, bashing the President and jerking off to Bill Nye.

Sounds like a Trump answer to be honest. Dodge the question and change the topic.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Creepy said:

Well I guess the solution is just to tax it and ram it down our throats, eh?

Maybe you stop giving tax breaks to every large corporation? Maybe Jeff Bezos actually pays taxes. Not to mention the hundreds of other billionaires that don't pay taxes. Like, taxes don't have to start with the working class. I'm still waiting to have this excess of money since all of these trade deals that Trump made. The auto market is pending another crash.

Hell, the President asked a foreign nation for help in an election. He claims it was for the United States. How can him getting help in his election, help anyone other than him and his administration? 

My point is that Donald Trump is not fit for President. He should be charged with bribery and impeached. I'm not a fan of Mike Pence but I'm sure he would do a better job than Donald Trump.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 2
3 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I would too.

My reasoning for believing in climate change is the difference in climate that I've noticed where I live. The summers aren't as hot, but when it gets hot, it's really hot. There's more rain in the summer than normal. There's no spring or fall, maybe for 3 weeks and then we are either in summer or winter. We don't get as much snow but it gets colder for short periods. The overall temperature is lower but it's because of the lower lows.

Can't blame you for using personal experience. Strong factor in all of our opinions and beliefs. I live in FL, so I'm used to my underwear being filled with a swampy mess. lol

1 hour ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

2017 Mazda 3, ya boy is too poor for a Tesla.

I drive a 1994 Chevy Blazer with no cats. It gets 10mpg on a good day. Plants wilt as I drive by. #brokeboystatus

He should be charged with bribery and impeached.

Was he actually bribed though?

Maybe you stop giving tax breaks to every large corporation? Maybe Jeff Bezos actually pays taxes. Not to mention the hundreds of other billionaires that don't pay taxes. Like, taxes don't have to start with the working class. I'm still waiting to have this excess of money since all of these trade deals that Trump made. The auto market is pending another crash.

Hell, the President asked a foreign nation for help in an election. He claims it was for the United States. How can him getting help in his election, help anyone other than him and his administration? 

My point is that Donald Trump is not fit for President. He should be charged with bribery and impeached. I'm not a fan of Mike Pence but I'm sure he would do a better job than Donald Trump.

It is tax loopholes that allow people to not pay taxes and tax breaks. The reason you see it in large corporations and people with loads of money is because of these loopholes. They hire the best accountants in the world to find them and exploit them. If anything needs to get patched its the loopholes, otherwise they are gonna continue to be exploited just like Arma. The issue with that is how many loopholes there actually are, and how many do the Government actually know about. Yeah tax breaks help large corporations but they also help you and everyone that does their taxes.

Without tax breaks you would have 0 deductions on your taxes. Now what if that was the case for a company? You would have massive taxes to pay for, and all that money that they would have kept is in the government now instead of to people who work for the company. Shit people's bonuses and salaries are probably payed for with atleast some of the money deducted. Currently the standard deduction is 12.4K for a single person, that helps soooo much. And yes ik you said large corporations, but they also have tons of employees.

Why do taxes have to start with billionaires? Why do people that (usually) worked their asses off to get the amount of money they have, have to pay more taxes because they put in more effort, got lucky, etc. Just because you are working class doesn't mean that you should be treated differently, or given things. Not every billionaire was given things. Mark Cuban made billions of dollars off his idea that he came up with and worked on it. It took a lil bit but he worked and worked and worked. Now look where he is, he owns several companies and is very successful. 

btw if you get a job at Amazon the minimum wage is $15 an hour, which is higher than every single states minimum wage in the US by about $4.

also Amazon is 100% a monopoly but shit hasn't happened to them (which Trump has warned ppl about in the past)

15 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Where’s the evidence 

15 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Nerdy and bubbaloo, have you been watching CNN again? Or Trevor Noah? Or any of the other news anchors that are just reading the same talking points each and every day?

Remember, Orange Man bad!

18 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Let’s just agree to disagree. 

I am also waiting on evidence of racism.  I love how you throw that word around with absolutely no justification.  If you are going to call someone racist be ready to immediately defend and prove your claim.

55 minutes ago, Luke Duke said:

Nerdy and bubbaloo, have you been watching CNN again? Or Trevor Noah? Or any of the other news anchors that are just reading the same talking points each and every day?

Remember, Orange Man bad!

I don't even watch CNN or Trevor Noah. Noah is a funny guy but he's not Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Tim Jacob said:

I am also waiting on evidence of racism.  I love how you throw that word around with absolutely no justification.  If you are going to call someone racist be ready to immediately defend and prove your claim.

This man has pure “white power” written all over him. His useless wall is evidence of the bullshit he tries to sell.

His fight against the women of color in congress (one who is American-from Puerto Rico) . 
His fight against immigrants. Legal and illegal. 

Lack of professionalism. Disrespecting women left and right.

His love for the dictator from Korea. 

The display of public racism has been more rampant around the USA ever since that man got his presidency. He encourages that with his tweeting. He is showing America’s true colors. 

He is all the evidence you need. Go read his twitter feed. Do not take it from me. 

I don't even watch CNN or Trevor Noah. Noah is a funny guy but he's not Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart.

@LukeDuke. Have you been watching fake Fox News and all the crap they spew? It’s all a matter of perspective. People watch what directly relates to them. 

• Hmm 1