Climate Change, Real or Fake?

Climate Change, real or fake?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Climate change, real or fake?

2 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Oh I know, I'm just trying to stir the pot. The forums have been lacking lately.

Mainly because he was making fun of Greta Thunberg. A 16 year old girl with asperger's that won the Time Magazine person of the year for 2019 after her speech on climate change.

If u insert yourself into the public eye u have the right to be criticized. Greta retardberg is a loser 16 year old dropout 

• Love 2
  • Admin
7 minutes ago, buckie said:

If u insert yourself into the public eye u have the right to be criticized. Greta retardberg is a loser 16 year old dropout 

To be fair Buckie. Trump is always crying that everyone hates him and he’s 74 years old or something. He’s a snowflake 🙂 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

To be fair Buckie. Trump is always crying that everyone hates him and he’s 74 years old or something. He’s a snowflake 🙂 

they  been trying to impeach him since before he even became president i think he has the right to complain about everyone hating him because mainstream media makes it look that way all day 24/7

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, buckie said:

they  been trying to impeach him since before he even became president i think he has the right to complain about everyone hating him because mainstream media makes it look that way all day 24/7

I mean, dont they legitimately have reason to impeach him though?

2 minutes ago, Dealer said:

impeachment doesn’t happen over night 

ok dealer whats the reason they are impeaching him with evidence he did it? Lets see it buddy

Edited by buckie
3 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Mainly because he was making fun of Greta Thunberg. A 16 year old girl with asperger's that won the Time Magazine person of the year for 2019 after her speech on climate change.

I will never understand how a whiny political pawn that can barely speak without being spoon fed a script wins person of the year over HK protesters. Greta had less than 2% in the official voting poll. Like fuck me, Mr Beast has done more for the environment than that girl, give him the award. A bunch of zealots at Times.

Edited by indian
  • Like 3
Just now, Shotime923 said:

The way it is being spun, of us being in terrible danger and it not being any part natural, and that we can easily manipulate climate change with trillions of dollars and your election vote is a hoax.  There I made his truncated statement make more sense for you special friend.  Now focus your attention back to your left where your favorite window to lick is located.

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
1 hour ago, Dealer said:

impeachment doesn’t happen over night 

It doesn't take 4 years. Like Buckie said they have been trying since day 1 and they are just desperate at this point.

• Like 2

Trump will win 2020 by huge margins.

The Democrats have gone so far radical left that they've left out their middle base and all the independents as well. This is going to be a blowout election #Trump2020

• Like 2
1 minute ago, |REAL| Boing said:

Trump will win 2020 by huge margins.

The Democrats have gone so far radical left that they've left out their middle base and all the independents as well. This is going to be a blowout election #Trump2020

Why do you think they are so desperate to impeach him. The republican party is sticking to Trump and not really promoting anyone else. If they impeach him then its almost guaranteed a democrat for president. If that is the case I hope bloomberg runs bc he is about the least radical that I know of all of them.

• Like 2
  • Admin

They have NOT started to impeach him since day 1. They recently started the actual impeachment process. And it will take some time. 

Trump doesn’t care about anyone but himself. He is a selfish man with nothing on his agenda but his pockets. I am honestly baffled at the way people follow him like a god. I thought people were smarter than this. 

I don’t hate Republicans. In fact, I respected previous republican presidents.  I despise the creature occupying the White House. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

They have NOT started to impeach him since day 1. They recently they started the actual impeachment process. And it will take some time. 

Trump doesn’t care about anyone but himself. He is a selfish man with nothing in his agenda but his pockets. I am honestly baffled at the way people follow him like a god. I thought people were smarter than this. 

I don’t hate Republicans. In fact, I respected previous presidents.  I despise the creature occupying the White House. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Admin

Have you guys seen his rally’s? It’s incoherent babble about Hilary (let it fucking go man) and throwing tantrums. 

Its a cult. The way people lick his tiny hands and his orange balls is mesmerizing to say the least. Sickening. 

Just now, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

They have NOT started to impeach him since day 1. They recently they started the actual impeachment process. And it will take some time. 

Trump doesn’t care about anyone but himself. He is a selfish man with nothing in his agenda but his pockets. I am honestly baffled at the way people follow him like a god. I thought people were smarter than this. 

I don’t hate Republicans. In fact, I respected previous presidents.  I despise the creature occupying the White House. 

They did not start the impeachment process but they have been trying to get him with shit to impeach him since day 1.  Your right maybe he is more selfish than other people, but it doesn't mean the economy is doing well. If you think he cares only about his pockets then why did he deny the pension from being President. He is not receiving any money since he has given his business over to his son and is not receiving money. Also you say it just recently started and it takes time? how long has it been since they have been trying since the Mueller report? bc they tried impeaching him for that too.

Anyways you know how much a president makes a year? its not as much as he was making. I don't think he is a god, but the fact that the democrats in the race rn are so radical and want to change major things that will harm tons of people. Socialize medicine, Free College. I find it bullshit that if you work hard and get somewhere successful that they would want you to pay for people that don't do shit or don't even try to do anything. There are people out there that struggle and can't which I understand, but the majority of people that want it just choose not to work or put in any effort.

• Like 1
  • Admin

I know there are a lot of smart people in this community. I am hoping for better responses than just “trump 2020 because he is god” 

4 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I know there are a lot of smart people in this community. I am hoping for better responses than just “trump 2020 because he is god” 

cant even respond to a reasonable thing. No one is calling him god

• Like 1
  • Admin
2 minutes ago, Millennium said:

They did not start the impeachment process but they have been trying to get him with shit to impeach him since day 1.  Your right maybe he is more selfish than other people, but it doesn't mean the economy is doing well. If you think he cares only about his pockets then why did he deny the pension from being President. He is not receiving any money since he has given his business over to his son and is not receiving money. Also you say it just recently started and it takes time? how long has it been since they have been trying since the Mueller report? bc they tried impeaching him for that too.

Anyways you know how much a president makes a year? its not as much as he was making. I don't think he is a god, but the fact that the democrats in the race rn are so radical and want to change major things that will harm tons of people. Socialize medicine, Free College. I find it bullshit that if you work hard and get somewhere successful that they would want you to pay for people that don't do shit or don't even try to do anything. There are people out there that struggle and can't which I understand, but the majority of people that want it just choose not to work or put in any effort.

I understand where you are coming from. The issue is that is not all Trump. He inherited a good economy and has been able to maintain it so I give him that. 

I have issues with him because of his persona. He’s rude. Racist and a bigot. 

I try to overlook that but he is representing America at this time. He is the real America. And it’s sad...

I may be done at this point though. I like and respect a lot of people in this community and I feel this will just get heated so good luck peeps with the convo. 

Politics usually turn into shit so I’m out. 

5 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I understand where you are coming from. The issue is that is not all Trump. He inherited a good economy and has been able to maintain it so I give him that. 

I have issues with him because of his persona. He’s rude. Racist and a bigot. 

I try to overlook that but he is representing America at this time. He is the real America. And it’s sad...

I may be done at this point though. I like and respect a lot of people in this community and I feel this will just get heated so good luck peeps with the convo. 

Politics usually turn into shit so I’m out. 

no evidence of racism. He did not inherit a good economy Obama was the worst president for the economy probably EVER. trump renegotiated trade deals that were horrible for our country. Imagine having one of the best economies but be in a trade war with china and massive tariffs on American goods going into china. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1