hello team speak

So i have waited atleast every like 3 hours for past 1 week in like medics room to get like white listed or something and no one is coming like could be get some more active rnr people who can help revise was always online and now no one 

sorry for bad english

7 minutes ago, amigo said:

So i have waited atleast every like 3 hours for past 1 week in like medics room to get like white listed or something and no one is coming like could be get some more active rnr people who can help revise was always online and now no one 

sorry for bad english

Maybe it’s because didn’t follow the directions by not having your case # in your name?

11 minutes ago, Richard said:

You have messaged me on 3 separate occasions.  I have explained the process and every time you do it wrong.  

Give me my test you asshole

All staff and whitelisted faction roles are voluntary. Yes, at some point people need to be active. However, just because you want the test when you want it, doesn't  mean it lines up with a Senior's time.

2 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

All staff and whitelisted faction roles are voluntary. Yes, at some point people need to be active. However, just because you want the test when you want it, doesn't  mean it lines up with a Senior's time.

no. you do what I say when I say it.

Unjo hahahhahaha

4 hours ago, Unjo said:

They very fact that amigo passed a medic test truely shows how all retards are welcomed to press their windows key.

Man tried to buy money in side chat and named his gang after a pedophile

This should be my motto

• Downvote 1
11 hours ago, Greenbum said:

Hes a good man

Yea slumberjack is best he helped me like 2 hours but im sad because all goods josh hadi did leave so many else and now there is so many bad staff so im sad

• Lead Map Designer
8 minutes ago, amigo said:

Yea slumberjack is best he helped me like 2 hours but im sad because all goods josh hadi did leave so many else and now there is so many bad staff so im sad

@KGB JOSH

• Kreygasm 1

And so many good did left and there is like 2 morons who ignores and just like when im in a heli and somone just drives into me says no vdm and then i ask all others they its vdm i dont wanna say names they are gonna ban me so dont change the server that the good ones leave and take some noobs who doesnt know anything

31 minutes ago, amigo said: