Gang Wars XVI - Official Post

• Owner

gang_wars_01_1_50.png

Date, Time, Place:

• Gang Wars XVI will be live at 12:00 PM EST on February 8th, 2020
  • Gang Wars leader meeting will be at 12:00 PM EST February 1st, 2020
  • Submit your rosters HERE

RULES:

• Individuals who have been banned in the past for lag-switching, combat exploiting, or scripts will be disqualified instantly.
  • You may not be currently banned on Olympus Servers if attempting to participate. If you try to evade, your account will be permanently banned, and your teammates disqualified.
  • You must have a reasonable amount of playtime on our servers 3 weeks prior to the gang wars date.
  • Rosters must have a minimum of 8 players, with a maximum of 12. Subs lists are restricted to 3 players. If you do not include correct player IDs, your gang will be disqualified.
  • At any point during Gang Wars if I feel that a player is out of bounds, exploiting, cheating, or in some way not fulfilling the equal fighting game play intended for Gang Wars, they will be killed, disqualified, and their gang disqualified. This is at my discretion.
  • Any player found impeding the process of Gang Wars in anyway will be subject to administrative action on Olympus Servers. This is at my discretion. Don’t bring on players who are ineligible, banned, or who do not meet the rules stated above.

INFORMATION

• When applying, make sure that your player list is complete WITH SUBS AND THEIR PLAYER IDS. Players with less than 200 hours on Olympus entertainment servers WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
  • This Gang Wars will be our 16th, and also a different style considering the mission file changes we will be implementing from the last one
    • 1st place will receive GW Winner tags in TeamSpeak and on the forums, Gang Uniform in game, Gang Title of your choice, $50 million in game gang funds, 150 Warpoints per player that took part in game and a billboard in Kavala with a roster list and gang picture taken. (This will be a month after Gang Wars XV winner billboard)
    • 2nd place will receive $35 million in game gang funds, 100 Warpoints per player that took part in game and a nice pat on the back
    • 3rd place will receive $15 million in game gang funds and 50 Warpoints per player that took part in game

MVP:

The MVP of Gang Wars XVI will be decided by the people keeping track of points. Criteria includes possible plays made, kill count, and overall performance. This player will receive 5 million in game money, a custom in-game title that displays Gang Wars MVP, and a pick of any blackwater loot item (including ghosthawks and armed hurons).

IF you would like to be one of the people streaming and/or keeping track of points, please send a PM to me and @Main.

• Like 9
  • Pepega 1
  • TriHard 1
  • Clown 4
  • Owner
8 minutes ago, Strae said:

You're telling me sinity only got all their rewards for half a month

They didn’t even get their uniform yet 😛 they get to keep their uniform for a full month once it’s out. Prob next hotfix/update. 

• Owner
25 minutes ago, Mr Majestic said:

The 12 man roster kills this for DB and I'm sure a lot of other smaller gangs. Awesome that gang wars is more frequent now though.

12 man rosters isn’t a requirement it’s a maximum. The minimum we’re looking for is 8 😛 

• Hmm 1
  • Downvote 1
31 minutes ago, Ryan said:

12 man rosters isn’t a requirement it’s a maximum. The minimum we’re looking for is 8 😛 

You sort of made it sound like people needed 12 man rosters but people know the just