alright Frankie For supervisor

Just now, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

Nah your just really starting to piss me off

Well you know what they say, "Better to be pissed off than pissed on", unless you're into that like @Rexo and @Bunny.

But ya, if I piss you off, Senior aint for you bud.  Ask around.

• Downvote 1

Nah your just really starting to piss me off

Frankie got to ask man how old are you? and 2nd dude if you did not get it the 1 or the 2nd time just keep apply. Why you have to make a big showing like this and saying you deserved it. Your a good medic yes but you are also being a child crying for candy.

• Haha 1
Just now, Richard said:

Well you know what they say, "Better to be pissed off than pissed on", unless you're into that like @Rexo and @Bunny.

But ya, if I piss you off, Senior aint for you bud.  Ask around.

Why you keep telling me to ask around it's not like anyone other than  R&R pays attention to R&R

Just now, Richard said:

Don't give him that false hope

So this is why people wanna replace us with defibs not because sped EMTs it's because of richard

2 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Frankie got to ask man how old are you? and 2nd dude if you did not get it the 1 or the 2nd time just keep apply. Why you have to make a big showing like this and saying you deserved it. Your a good medic yes but you are also being a child crying for candy.

Eat rocks kid 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Childish would like for me to stop being mean to you.  Gotta go, see ya around!

1 minute ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

So this is why people wanna replace us with defibs not because sped EMTs it's because of richard

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Richard said:

@Childish would like for me to stop being mean to you.  Gotta go, see ya around!

Nah man you got me now give me the whole fucking Richard massage bro

Dont worry, I would rather have a defibrillator above me on the chain of command than Richard.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, PJ. said:

Dont worry, I would rather have a defibrillator above me on the chain of command than Richard.

Corporal here I come no fucking hope here 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

• Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Richard said:

First time i see @Richard showing any kind of sympathy lol. If i was a sr. RnR i would denied him too for being a brat. But my time for the tag about to run out but it has  been a pleasure @Richard @Claysive @Slumberjack @Lime  See yall around homies keep up the good work.

Image result for medic out gif

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

Then quit so Frankie can get denied again

Don't even know why I wasted my time here bro I'll just be mark#grindsquad and play 2 hours and and the 10 seconds it takes to log out every 2 weeks😂🤷🏽‍♀️

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

First time i see @Richard showing any kind of sympathy lol. If i was a sr. RnR i would denied him too for being a brat. But my time for the tag about to run but it has  been a pleasure @Richard @Claysive @Slumberjack See yall around homies keep up the good work.

Image result for medic out gif

Literally no one asked you to be here. Get back on the palm tree retard

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

Don't even know why I wasted my time here bro I'll just be mark#grindsquad and play 2 hours and and the 10 seconds it takes to log out every 2 weeks😂🤷🏽‍♀️

Haha dont be so salty Image result for salt gif

5 minutes ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

I personally messaged him.  No need to be racist.  Doesn't look good for future senior positions in APD

• Haha 1
Just now, Richard said:

I personally messaged him.  No need to be racist.  Doesn't look good for future senior positions in APd

Unless cocanut is black I think racism is overkill

• Downvote 1

I personally messaged him.  No need to be racist.  Doesn't look good for future senior positions in APD

Listen boys! We are all apart of the same community right? Young SnR Frankie here was just making his shot for supervisor. No need to get angry or call each other names, we are all friends here right?

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Lex yo said:

Man fuck you lex. You play ark with the seniors and sit in there ts channel for days at a time and then after apps your gone like the fucking wind give me a break retard

• Downvote 1

Man fuck you lex. You play ark with the seniors and sit in there ts channel for days at a time and then after apps your gone like the fucking wind give me a break retard

Are you mad that @Lex yo didn't get it?  I'm confused on this one.  Ya fuck you @Lex yo, my dino's died cause you stopped showing up to ts!

• Haha 2

Unless cocanut is black I think racism is overkill

and no wonder you could never be sr. RnR cant even spell a person name right.

Image result for hahaha gif

Pretty sure he's not a white.

How is this man still a medic?

1 minute ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

retard

FRANKIE! That is a very mean word. I'm gonna let you off with a warning until further notice. I hereby declare myself has FPD or Forums Police Department and I am here to eliminate any and all toxicity. Just remember, I'm always watching.

• Haha 1