Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

dope crate

54 minutes ago, Millennium said:

I mean sure, but then Advanced can move dope crates, and also who will ever use this and for what? dope crates also spawn on the roof of the hospital.

AP has hemtts now?

I don't know if civilians can access HEMTT flatbeds, but i cant see why they would want one so if we could pick up dope crates on flatbeds and take away flatbeds for civilians then that could work.

But on the other hand what would be the use of using a flatbed to carry a dope crate. The only use i can think of is in cities to move it when they are in the way and therefore anyone could carry a dope crate around if they had a s&r with them. it would seem inefficient and time consuming to carry a dope crate from neochori to og in a flatbed witch is the only other place the dope crates usually go.

anyway +1 for clout but +0 for usefullness

fixed for richard 🙂

16 minutes ago, Richard said:

Are you suggesting that they make it so a HEMTT can move it, but only a rnr vehicle still?

yeah just a tow function with the hemtt so we can move dope crates, no change to rank. would still be a S&R+ function.

2 minutes ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

I dont know that civs can access flatbeds but i cant see why they would want one so if we could pick up dope crates on flatbeds and take away flatbeds for civs then that could work 

but on the other hand what would be the use of using a flatbed to carry a dope crate. the only use i can think of is in cities to move it when they are in the way and therefore anyone could carry a dope crate around if they had a s&r with them. it would seem inefficient and time consuming to carry a dope crate from neo to og in a flatbed witch is the only other place the dope crates usually go

Just seems logical for some reason, not everyone has @Outcast's magic dope crate delete key, also could be a meme/RP function.

3 minutes ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

I dont know that civs can access flatbeds but i cant see why they would want one so if we could pick up dope crates on flatbeds and take away flatbeds for civs then that could work 

but on the other hand what would be the use of using a flatbed to carry a dope crate. the only use i can think of is in cities to move it when they are in the way and therefore anyone could carry a dope crate around if they had a s&r with them. it would seem inefficient and time consuming to carry a dope crate from neo to og in a flatbed witch is the only other place the dope crates usually go

anyway +1 for clout but +0 for usefullness

Use punctuation.  I can’t read this aids.

Just now, Venoooom said:

yeah just a tow function with the hemtt so we can move dope crates, no change to rank. would still be a S&R+ function.

Meh.  There’s no where on the map that is in close proximity to a good dope drop spot.  Normally you are traveling 4km+, and driving that in a HEMTT sucks.

If you were recommending civs be able to move the crate, it would be easier to just allow medics to drop crates at Fed, cause that’s where they would be used.  Good luck getting sAPD and Civ Council to agree on that.

I believe it would be a good idea to limit amount of medics being taken hostage, but it would be OP as can be IMHO.

5 minutes ago, Venoooom said:

Just seems logical for some reason, not everyone has @Outcast's magic dope crate delete key, also could be a meme/RP function.

well give me one good reason other than for the memes lol

and you can just pick them back up with a heli

Just now, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

be more specific like what situation would you roleplay it in 

people misbehaving on OG, we roleplay as the altis delivery service, say there was a malfucntion with the order, load the crate, drive it back, now the -2 iq mongs that ripped me out of my orca loose there dope crate privilages
@xDRO takes too many shots and lands a dope crate square in the middle of the MSR, we cant get a heli in where it landed because it will rotor tap, we can just pull a flatbed and boom no more dope crate in the road

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Venoooom said:

people misbehaving on OG, we roleplay as the altis delivery service, say there was a malfucntion with the order, load the crate, drive it back, now the -2 iq mongs that ripped me out of my orca loose there dope crate privilages
@xDRO takes too many shots and lands a dope crate square in the middle of the MSR, we cant get a heli in where it landed because it will rotor tap, we can just pull a flatbed and boom no more dope crate in the road

that last part can make sense and not to shit on your parade but it seems like a lot of work for very little usability

1 minute ago, Venoooom said:

I can’t imagine xDro is that bad of a pilot.  I’ve never dropped a dope crate where it wasn’t intended.  

• Hmm 1
Just now, Richard said:

@Venoooom, looks like you answer to Frankie now.  

yeah, S&R is the new supervisor i guess.

Maybe a [Jr. Sr. Medic] Frankie would be fitting? who the fuck even listens to coords anyway?

1 minute ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

that last part can make sense and not to shit on your parade but it seems like a lot of work for very little usability

idk man this was just a shitpost that became an idea so im not married to it, just entertaining.

• Kappa 1

i can also see maybe if you were dropping one in kav and you got vdmed while carrying it or rotor tapped while carrying it. it could be useful 

3 minutes ago, Venoooom said:

yeah, S&R is the new supervisor i guess.

Maybe a [Jr. Sr. Medic] Frankie would be fitting? who the fuck even listens to coords anyway?

idk man this was just a shitpost that became an idea so im not married to it, just entertaining.

iv heard of people talking about this but never had anyone actually seriously bring it up i should have known lol

1 minute ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

i can also see maybe if you were dropping one in kav and you got vdmed while carrying it or rotor tapped while carrying it. it could be useful 

Any time im flying in kav i get hear a pdub mag whiz by me, which then usually ends in my tail rotor going night night.

1 minute ago, Richard said:

Denied

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

Denied

Denied

Denied

Denied

seems like you need to expand your vocabulary