Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gangs I'll Never Buy From Again

Recently, I have been trying to buy tasers from a variety of gangs only to be scammed, TWICE in 4 day period. By Silla and push this one, I think its bullshit that scamming is not against the rules, its scummy. Worse than vigis in my opinion. Just putting this out there be weary when buying from -s- and pto.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

I would only buy from people you trust... If you don't trust them, make them fulfill their side of the deal first or get a staff middleman... Also, if you're looking for ak-12 tasers, I'm selling 4.

@SummeDummkopf

I am very sorry that you were scammed by someone in my gang. I do not approve of scamming at all and I do not allow it in Silla. Like Tammy said, when we see you, we will comp you for everything that the member scammed from you! I agree that scamming should be agaisnt the rules but sadly it isn't! I hope to see you around.. - Ivy 💚

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Ivy

my queen please i paypalled you $1.3k please just one sock and ill leave you alone

On a side note i woulda had you on tasers if you caught me before the perm iykyk

Edited by Strafe
  • Like 2