R&R Handbook Update 04/02/2020

If you still have a gun or mags please dispose of them, any medics who still have guns or mags after 04/03/2020 will be dealt with.

Changes Appear In Red/Green

Chapter IV - Equipment

1. Items and Physical Equipment
     1.1. Medics may only use items and equipment available for purchase at R&R facilities, general stores, and legal markets.
     1.2. Under no circumstances should a medic pick up any items from the ground that are not theirs. Items include, but are not limited to, firearms, ammunition, currency, food, drinks, and briefcases.
2. Uniforms
     2.1. Medics shall only wear the uniform that they are issued, which matches their assigned rank.
     2.2. Basic Paramedics+ may purchase diving gear from the R&R clothing vendor. Dive equipment shall only be worn when responding to, or operating within the water and must  be removed when the water activities are complete.
     2.3. Medics shall only wear clothing items that are available at the medic clothing store.
3. Vehicles
     3.1. Medics may only operate civilian and APD ground vehicles to the extent necessary to open roadways or clear spawn points.
     3.2. Medics shall not operate R&R vehicles that they have not earned access to via promotions unless riding along with a ranking medic. 
           - 3.2.1.  Medic may operate other R&R ground vehicles they have not yet earned as long as the ranking medic is in the vehicle while it is being used.
           - 3.2.2.  Flight Certified Medics may operate other R&R air vehicles they have not earned yet as long as the ranking medic is in the vehicle while it is being used. The ranking medic is not required to be in the Pilot or Co-Pilot seat.
    Exemption: The Coordinator Y-32 Xi’an will remain a Coordinator only vehicle.
     3.3. Medics will not ride within any civilian or APD vehicle unless stranded, taken hostage, or actively assisting the APD.
     3.4. Medics who lack a pilot certification, shall not act as pilot in command (PIC) of any R&R aircraft unless the PIC loses connection or dies.
          - 3.4.1. If the PIC loses connection, disconnects, or dies during flight, an uncertified medic may assume the controls and fly the helicopter directly to the nearest R&R facility.
          - 3.4.2: If no other flight certified medics are available in a timely manner (none online, hostages, involved with active scenarios, etc.), PICs may authorize a non-qualified medic to auto-hover and position the PIC to render medical services to floating or bugged player who is only visible to the PIC.
4. Medical Crates
     4.1. Medics, at or above the rank of Search & Rescue, are authorized to purchase, transport, and deliver medical crates.
     4.2. Medical Crates shall not be knowingly delivered to, or near, the following locations:

4.2.1. Altis Penitentiary Zone
          4.2.2. Federal Reserve Zone
          4.2.3. Blackwater Armory Zone
          4.2.4. Bank
          4.2.5. Conquest Event
          4.2.6. Any illegal zone (defined in Chapter 3.2) that is being raided by the APD
     4.3. Medical personnel shall not collaborate with civilians to purchase Medical Crates with the sole purpose of allowing civilians to take control of, or transport, the  Medical Crate for themselves
     4.4. Medical personnel may deliver medical crates solely upon the request of a civilian, group, or gang.  A revive request located near a cartel cap point can be considered a valid request for a crate. The medic should be careful to choose a central location to deploy the crate in these cases.
     4.5. Medical personnel is authorized to deliver medical crates to any active engagement within any location, except for those listed in Chapter 4 Section
     4.6. Medics shall exercise common sense when purchasing, transporting, and delivering Medical Crates.
     4.7. The pilot in command (PIC) shall be proficient at sling loading items before interacting with Medical Crates.
     4.8. PIC's shall exercise extreme caution to ensure that the Medical Crate does not strike any person, or property, at any time.
     4.9. PIC's who inadvertently or intentionally cause damage, destruction, injury, or death during the deployment of a Medical Crate are subject to administrative/disciplinary action.

5-11. Personal Equipment
5. Fire Axes only to be used to render requested medical service, to facilitate the rescue of trapped individuals, or to depart from a locked house that you may be held against your will in.
   5.1 Medics that are utilizing their Fire Axe to render requested medical services must announce themselves. 
6. Medical Personnel is not authorized to give away the following equipment or items: uniforms, rebreathers, goggles, hats, helmets, eye-ware, medical kits, smoke grenades, chem lights, vehicles, road kits, or sling hooks.
     6.1. Medics may provide a civilian an epi-pen to facilitate a revive if an individual cannot afford to request or is "bugged".
7. Medics are not permitted to use squad URLs while on-duty.
8. Equipment, such as smoke grenades and chem lights, are not to be spammed and should only be utilized when needed.
9. Medics are to value their equipment and take the appropriate actions to ensure that R&R property is not intentionally damaged, destroyed, abandoned, or misplaced.
      9.1: Exception: Medics may take acceptable risks with their airborne equipment in order to facilitate a revive if it is the last possible option.
      (See Chapter 4, Section 3.4.2)
10. Medic Minimum Equipment Listing (MEL) lists what minimum equipment a medic must have on their person at all times. Medics will consistently replenish their equipment as often as required.
     10.1. 10 food and 10 water to sustain health and be available to give to civilians/APD during emergency situations
     10.2. 10 lollipops to provide to civilians, no more than one per patient.
     10.3. 1 fuel container with fuel
     10.4. 1 Tow Sling if certified to fly
     10.5. 2 epi-pens to provide if a deceased player is glitched or lacks the funds to request a medic
     10.6. 5 yellow smoke grenades

10.7. 5 yellow chem lights
     10.8. 1 Toolkit
     10.9. 1 Medkit
5-12. Personal Defense Equipment (PDE)

1. Medical personnel (walking defibrillators) may purchase the P07 9mm from the Rescue Item Shop for self defense purposes in the Kavala Roleplay Zone
    1.1. Medical defense tasers may only be utilized in the Kavala Roleplay Zone and after being threatened or taking direct fire from a civilian
        1.1.1. Medical defense equipment may be utilized against the APD in the Kavala Roleplay Zone for any reason

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 5
  • Kappa 1
  • Clown 3
  • Downvote 13
Just now, Vixen said:

What if we still have our carrier light and csat helmet? I'll give up the vest but I don't want to lose the full screen night vision lmao! 

Fun fact, once you progress in the ranks you can buy a pilot helmet with full screen night vision 😉 Better get on that grind!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Vixen said:

I'll be stuck at basic forever lmao this is my only opportunity! I can't fly LOL 

You can do it, I believe in you!! 

• Like 2
  • Admin
2 hours ago, Vixen said:

I'll be stuck at basic forever lmao this is my only opportunity! I can't fly LOL 

Just gotta grind and practice flying.  Get rid of any contraband items including the helmet unfortunately 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Vixen said:

What if we still have our carrier light and csat helmet? I'll give up the vest but I don't want to lose the full screen night vision lmao! 

Denied.  Get rid of them before we have staff do it for u

9 minutes ago, Richard said:

Denied.  Get rid of them before we have staff do it for u

Correction: "Denied. Get rid of them before we get rid of u"*

seems a little more correct yeah?

• Like 1
On 4/2/2020 at 11:10 AM, Vixen said:

go into a scenario and just fly. I only passed on my third attempt bc all I did all day was practice flying. Use your mouse, not your keyboard.

• Admin
3 hours ago, Demon9845 said:

go into a scenario and just fly. I only passed on my third attempt bc all I did all day was practice flying. Use your mouse, not your keyboard.

*Keyboard no mouse

• Admin
On 4/2/2020 at 12:09 PM, SPBojo said:

Fun fact, once you progress in the ranks you can buy a pilot helmet with full screen night vision 😉 Better get on that grind!

The real question is how did you get that TAG??? OG? I want it!