Make Having Songs on Your Profile Cheaper

I think if we lowered the price of having a song on your profile, it could be a great source of money to come to Olympus. Because I have heard many in the past talk about how much they wan't a profile song but they don't have the money or they're not staff. Pls lower price I promsie people will buy it 

• Like 6

I agree I think lowering the price for profile songs is a good idea. What would the harm be with having a few more people with songs on their profile? Maybe make it champion teir or Elite tier.

• Like 1
Just now, Noahhh! said:

I'd donate $30 for JUST the profile song and no other perks tbh.

I might even do like $50 ngl. 

Honestly, I was thinking $30 for the profile song only too. That's a great offer and literally everyone wants a profile song. *but yall need to make it to where we can change it when ever we want*** 😄

1 minute ago, Jerrod said:

Honestly, I was thinking $30 for the profile song only too. That's a great offer and literally everyone wants a profile song. *but yall need to make it to where we can change it when ever we want*** 😄

That's how it already is pretty sure.

• Hmm 1
1 hour ago, Jerrod said:

I think if we lowered the price of having a song on your profile, it could be a great source of money to come to Olympus. Because I have heard many in the past talk about how much they wan't a profile song but they don't have the money or they're not staff. Pls lower price I promsie people will buy it 

get a fuckin job fatass

• Downvote 1
4 hours ago, Jerrod said:

says the super senior, who spends his time beefing with a 15 year old across the country and not pulling up, and vaping.

crazy cuz i been graduated since march n u prolly just started high school

3 hours ago, Vcx said:

Go on another mental health break spastic 

crazy how u been trash talkin me for 2 years n i still got no clue to who tf u r

Past- Influx - Ambition - Anxiety - Nxs - Tp - Synergy - Plague 

Current - bored

though ur past gangs explain alot to why idk u, also take ambition out we wouldnt take a kid with a forehead the size of an airfield

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Proud said:

crazy cuz i been graduated since march n u prolly just started high school

crazy how u been trash talkin me for 2 years n i still got no clue to who tf u r

Past- Influx - Ambition - Anxiety - Nxs - Tp - Synergy - Plague 

Current - bored

though ur past gangs explain alot to why idk u, also take ambition out we wouldnt take a kid with a forehead the size of an airfield

You and your girlfriend paint each other's nails black and you sell fake vape carts and Jaco is the boy go on another mental health break because you sit in your chair all day and take your mom's mini van to sell fake vape carts 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Vcx said:

You and your girlfriend paint each other's nails black and you sell fake vape carts and Jaco is the boy go on another mental health break because you sit in your chair all day and take your mom's mini van to sell fake vape carts 

i know u enjoy ass things but i didnt know u can pull this many things outa ur ass damn, anyways if u think ur so accurate u must be one big fan since u "know" every single detail about me. n lemme just rephrase what u said into what they really are

yes i have a girlfriend

yes i smoke

jaco is my friend

actually im lying in bed watching netflix n actually ur beluga whale ass definitely doesn't leave ur chair cuz of corona, so dont be comin at me w somethin like "you sit in ur chair all day" when you damn well know ur fat ass be in ur chair all fuckin day

i dont live w my mom

i dont sell tanks no more

now since everything is laid out clearly for you, im gonna ask you for the kindest favor of fucking off because you waste my time, to come onto these forums and seeing some random defend some 200 pound 6th grader is really not what i expected a year ago when u didnt fucking exist in this community, or even if u did u still were a fucking nobody.

fuckin fan

1 minute ago, Proud said:

i know u enjoy ass things but i didnt know u can pull this many things outa ur ass damn, anyways if u think ur so accurate u must be one big fan since u "know" every single detail about me. n lemme just rephrase what u said into what they really are

yes i have a girlfriend

yes i smoke

jaco is my friend

actually im lying in bed watching netflix n actually ur beluga whale ass definitely doesn't leave ur chair cuz of corona, so dont be comin at me w somethin like "you sit in ur chair all day" when you damn well know ur fat ass be in ur chair all fuckin day

i dont live w my mom

now since everything is laid out clearly for you, im gonna ask you for the kindest favor of fucking off because you waste my time, to come onto these forums and seeing some random defend some 200 pound 6th grader is really not what i expected a year ago when u didnt fucking exist in this community, or even if u did u still were a fucking nobody.

fuckin fan

TLDR

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Proud said:

yes i have a girlfriend

yes i smoke

jaco is my friend

i dont live w my mom

fuckin fan

Didn't ask 

• Like 1
  • Owner

Reason why we aren’t lowering it is because the profile songs makes it hard and unique to get. If you let everyone just buy it for cheap then it defeats the whole concept of value through the ranks. As much as I’d like to lower it and have more people just straight up buy it, I’d feel it would be unfair to those that already spent the money just for the song. 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Reason why we aren’t lowering it is because the profile songs makes it hard and unique to get. If you let everyone just buy it for cheap then it defeats the whole concept of value through the ranks. As much as I’d like to lower it and have more people just straight up buy it, I’d feel it would be unfair to those that already spent the money just for the song. 

fuckin jew always tryna make more money

• Clown 1