Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Rippers banned me for literally being good

I have since gone into therapy about this matter and i'm taking it very seriously, whoever mxrkedly is idfk and this cowboy geezer was literally begging server if he could join the gang whilst on medic lickin their hole clean

• Like 1
  • Pepega 1
  • Downvote 1

Btw just wanna say, this is all a pisstake i loved being in rip all u guys r so fucking chill n not tryna point the finger,but it was beetle juics/james edgar that did all the shit,i was only part of shit that he brought me into E.G. him asking me to clip that vid for him as his clips don't work

• Clown 1

I mean, tbh idgaf because ik everything i did and i didnt try to start ANY shit in the gang literally it was all beetle, i thought rip got the money for the pharma and wasn't letting on until beetle only told me likr 3-5 hrs after the pharma he got the 600k or whatever

BRUH @K_todd I wouldn't try arguing with RIP they arent going to change their mind, If they fire you they recruit 15 more to take your place, its how the world works @Secret Agent will tell you

@Doofy, yh man ik not valued at all at rip, me n my buddy did so much shit to help them in the time we were in rip only for me to be banned as well as him for being mates with him when he was the one that pulled a sneaky one but anyways man

I suggest you stop trying before the whole olympus community if not already will absoloutley DESTROY your reputation and your dreams of becoming an influential figure

Just a little tip!