Rippers banned me for literally being good

@Doofy, bro as much fun as arma is its still a fucking video game lmfao i aint sweatin my tits off cause of it . I'm not a 42 yr old dad who runs a gang thinking he's hot shit asking his son to repay him loans😂

• Clown 1

Must suck being in R.I.P because server lag is a little daddy's boy that hasn't hit puberty and thinks his daddy can just save him i have been informed that server lag and chill and true r the 3 most hated members in R.I.P (in that order) "my daddy will be the richest man on server if he wins a 500 mill bet" got news for ya if he wins a 500 mill bet which he wont do he wont be the richest so i suggest you go and have a look over your maths skills before you start trying to flex your dads money. Oh and server lag no offence mate but work on your aim before you come at me again cuz i don't want to see you get a loan from your dad to pay for gear sets after all hell make you pay it back.

• Hmm 1

@Crawford2 u don't have to do the poor lad like that he may not have good aim but he's still a top notch player bro, after all his dad is the one and only  secret agent😍😍 and rippers have members in HIGH UP PLACES remember?? Dont be dissin cause no matter what he'll hit u with the 'my da's secret bro stfu'

4 hours ago, Crawford2 said:

Must suck being in R.I.P because server lag is a little daddy's boy that hasn't hit puberty and thinks his daddy can just save him i have been informed that server lag and chill and true r the 3 most hated members in R.I.P (in that order) "my daddy will be the richest man on server if he wins a 500 mill bet" got news for ya if he wins a 500 mill bet which he wont do he wont be the richest so i suggest you go and have a look over your maths skills before you start trying to flex your dads money. Oh and server lag no offence mate but work on your aim before you come at me again cuz i don't want to see you get a loan from your dad to pay for gear sets after all hell make you pay it back.

You realize i don't give a flying fuck about your opinion or anybody's else opinion this is a video game retards also your dogshit retard.

damn i didnt realize i had so many fans out there... Im a normal guy guys who plays a video game.. my kid gets no special treatment from me what so ever.. you can ask any senior in any of the factions about that... @K_todd im sorry about what happen to you i actually had no idea what happened with that  whole situation and my higher ups handled that situation.. To be honest a rarely handle any of the hiring and firing.. I started this gang with just @Shades , @Legendary and @GluxDesigns and never saw it getting this big and notorious Good and Bad. I have no hard feelings against anyone who is removed from the gang, people come and go and sometimes it takes a person a couple gangs to see which one they fit in best with. For those of you who truly know me know im relaxed and non toxic but yet some people hate me with the passion and that is ok. I play to have fun and make friends not to prove my self worth. I will say another thing I have never flexed my stuff on anyone or made any statements that im hot shit or better then ayone.. I get clapped just like every other person im not by any means a top notch pvp'per i play to hang with friends and have fun that is it.

• Sad 1

@Wilson_, hmmm not letting a noob like yourself experience my rock paper scissors expertise and btw @ThatNerdyGuy unban us there like a good chap as i've like all ur wootube videos they're good

@Secret Agent cheers for that bro just that we both feel extremely ill treated by server in this particular occasion, not saying it's who he is or that he is like this but i personally feel that i was mistreated. Thank you though

Although @Secret Agent, not to be some party pooper/stuck up person although i was told when i joined the gang to go to the higher ups with anything and when my friend beetle juice went to the higher ups he got shit on and humiliated by some of them, the only person who backed him up was johnny rico and i wont mention any names although he was being called some fucked up shit in a call and even i was dragged into it for some reason cause i'm his friend which led me to be banned i think idfk?? People can say all this shit idgaf ik exactly what happened between beetle and the other gang members and tbh i was just dragged into all this crap and ALOT of the facts were portrayed incorrectly

Edited by K_todd

Want the truth about y’all being kicked. Here ya go

1st you did a pharma with a gang mate then you proceeded to get the money with out splitting with him. Then my boy Wilson gets a message from some saying y’all scammed him for 1.5 mil cause it says in order to join your gang you must pay 1.5 mil and he did and you never invited said kid. And I don’t go around telling people Secret Agent is my dad people just know cause the word spreads yes when I first played this server I was like that cause it was cool having a father son relationship in the game. I don’t beg my dad for money I get my money my self. There is always a reason for y’all to get kicked. I didn’t kick you cause you were good I kicked you for being a rat and dis loyal to the gang. And you lied to me 5 times when I had solid evidence of you two being rats. I’m sorry that your so salty you got kicked out of a chill gang but it is what it is. Plus I had orders from coconut saying if I have evidence of you two lying I have the green light to kick y’all and I got the evidence and I had the green light so yeah. Didn’t kick y’all cause you were good I could care less if you were the best shooter in arma you just don’t lie in a gang it doesn’t get you anywhere. 

https://imgur.com/a/bop2ym4

• Like 2
On 5/28/2020 at 10:25 AM, Crawford2 said:

who pissed this guy off? 🗿

• Haha 1

@SeRvEr LaG i get that 100% but i told u, smokin(or soulja) is r mate he was trying to get into rip along with us lmao. I asked Eddy if he could join the gang but u said we weren't recruiting. I'm sure u all know smokin was in r gang for over 3months until i left and joined Rippers first, we're mates u wouldn't 'let people scam you' and then stay in the gang for months.Not tryna get blame off me i understand y u also thought i should've been kicked . In that pharma i did not, and have not been paid and that's the truth. I'm not happy with what beetle juice did as he just didn't care about if he got kicked or not in the gang but i kinda had to take his side as he is my irl friend, i was rly pissed off that i was kicked for something he did, i also thought that beetle settled it with fluffy after that pharma and paid hin 600k which is ehy i was rly annoyed that when i went to undeafen in ts i had a message saying uve been banned for being a rat.

@Crawford2 literally my irl friend, got salty that i left his part time gang to cap all cartels witch hunted me all night to try n kill me then acted like nothing was wrong at all(chatting shit all the way) if that doesn't help justify that it was him the rat then idfk what does idk y i was dragged into this or kicked but shits annoying

On 5/28/2020 at 8:00 PM, K_todd said:

@Wilson_, hmmm not letting a noob like yourself experience my rock paper scissors expertise and btw @ThatNerdyGuy unban us there like a good chap as i've like all ur wootube videos they're good

@Secret Agent cheers for that bro just that we both feel extremely ill treated by server in this particular occasion, not saying it's who he is or that he is like this but i personally feel that i was mistreated. Thank you though

Although @Secret Agent, not to be some party pooper/stuck up person although i was told when i joined the gang to go to the higher ups with anything and when my friend beetle juice went to the higher ups he got shit on and humiliated by some of them, the only person who backed him up was johnny rico and i wont mention any names although he was being called some fucked up shit in a call and even i was dragged into it for some reason cause i'm his friend which led me to be banned i think idfk?? People can say all this shit idgaf ik exactly what happened between beetle and the other gang members and tbh i was just dragged into all this crap and ALOT of the facts were portrayed incorrectly

So again sorry that this has happen to you but there is always reason why a prospect got kick out of the gang.

For your friend when a senior pulled that member in for any complaint  that he want to give I don't think any of my senior would be toxic they have to evaluate the situation and see both side of the story before moving forward. No hard feeling it just a game and as @Secret Agent and I we just want to chill and hang with the gang memes with cop etc. But again best wishes on your future endeavors.

On 5/27/2020 at 2:19 PM, K_todd said:

Lol serverlag kicked me from the gang cause me n my buddy were fucking better than 9/10 of them. Literally didn't get my 1.5mil cut from a bank before leaving.......

Dude your a pussy welcome to the company !!

Cheers @Coconut was just fuckin annoying cause i got kicked frim the gang that i acc really enjoyed at the time

But alfo rozxy pulled me anf beetle juice into a call and was straight up toxic about it all to beetle

@Crawford2 lol i clipped cause u asked me to as a mate and i uploaded cause of ur dog wifi, i didn't report i gave u the link to the vid and u did whatever u wanted with it no point tryna cone at me cause i left u lad lmfao