Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Official Shit Talking Post

Just now, Strafe said:

Nah not rlly ive seen 14 year olds make it into SAPD plus this servers current staff team are kinda apes so it wouldnt suprise me.

you capatilized kid like it really hit a nerve with me or something i was just saying that im definitely older than you.

Sorry i forgot to care.

Anything else you wanna try retard cus im off tmro so i got all night.

What 14 year old got sAPD?

Obviously it hit a nerve if you said something about it and tried to say what grade I was in lmfao

Just now, Panda 🙂 said:

What 14 year old got sAPD?

Fuck if i know his name. Sorry that i have a life outside of olympus.

Gonna keep ignoring everything else im saying retard? We can talk about the time you banned me from the teamspeak when you joined a private channel started and was the only one bitching about the music and banned me for mic spam poggers

Just now, Strafe said:

Fuck if i know his name. Sorry that i have a life outside of olympus.

Gonna keep ignoring everything else im saying retard? We can talk about the time you banned me from the teamspeak when you joined a private channel started and was the only one bitching about the music and banned me for mic spam poggers

Yeah making shit up and you know it no kid ever got sAPD at 14 ahahahahahahaha pathological liar saying staff said I lied on my staff app.

Yeah I banned you for spamming the N-word in my ear while you were permed from the server cool who cares lmfao

2 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

Yeah making shit up and you know it no kid ever got sAPD at 14 ahahahahahahaha pathological liar saying staff said I lied on my staff app.

How is it making shit up just because you never heard about it? Sorry irrelevant people and people nobody likes are kept out of the loop.

2 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

pathological liar saying staff said I lied on my staff app.

Also you may want to look up what a pathological liar is. Maybe you should ask the staff about it lol. Im not throwing anyone under the bus because im not a snitch but i know without a doubt in mind that you lied on your app retard so try again zzzzzzzz.

4 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

Yeah I banned you for spamming the N-word in my ear while you were permed from the server cool who cares lmfao

Wasent spamming the n word autist it was litterally anime music pog. Get your ears cleaned.

1 minute ago, Greezy Gabe said:

TP ON TOP THANKS FOR MK200 PUSSY 

dude such an epic player, you tazed me, after epi'ing me!!!!!! you're so good, how do you get so good, teach me please

that why you couldn't even spell  foreigner out you had say writing this dumb little ape

and no its just ez putting 4ner you little dip shit and it throws you little fucks off 

ur life is the only sad thing to little 4ner 

4 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

You mean the OG bunkbed bandits @Proud & @Savage? ;D

im not gonna waste my time coming at a bunch of kids who still no life a dead military simulator, these niggas needa know what the sun looks like, and not the dead military simulators fuckin sun

• Like 1
Guest Skateezy
59 minutes ago, destruct said:

Seems like my activity is unparalleled in comparison to someone who can't join the server.

no one called you out on it but this is a good ass retort destruct

I laughed lmao

6 hours ago, m o n s t e r said:

dude such an epic player, you tazed me, after epi'ing me!!!!!! you're so good, how do you get so good, teach me please

thanx for the 20 mil for rank 3

5 hours ago, Greezy Gabe said:

that why you couldn't even spell  foreigner out you had say writing this dumb little ape

and no its just ez putting 4ner you little dip shit and it throws you little fucks off 

ur life is the only sad thing to little 4ner 

they're so braindead that they can't put 2 and 2 together and realize what the fuck something means LOL

• Downvote 2
12 hours ago, Panda 🙂 said:

Homie in the past few months I lost more money in stocks than you have made in 5 years and I'm not trippin about a penny of it.

so you're just admitting to taking an L? and show some fuckin screenshots to prove that LOL don't believe that for a sec you spent the entire year sucking senior staffs dick

• Downvote 1