Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Rest In Peace TLP StoneBreaker

As leader of TLP, everything said here is true. Stonebreaker was one hell of a cool dude. Whether you like the TLP or not, you can't deny the fact that he was a chill guy like most of us. He just wanted to have fun and get a good laugh in and playing on this server did just that for him. It's a shame that his life had to be cut short. You will be missed Stone.

Edited by Badger_72
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending my condolences to his wife and kids. That's something no family should have to endure, not at that age. 

Remember everyone, life is fragile and you never know the last time you will see or speak to someone. Make every second count.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Damn I don't have any more reactions to like all these comments but rest in peace to him...

He sounds like he certainly is in a better place now judging by how you are all painting a picture of the good man he was.

People like that always live in spirit, just have him in your thoughts always and keep his legacy alive.

Rest In Peace Stonebreaker ❤️

• Like 1

I cant really edit this post, or if i can im not 100% sure how to but to clearlify i was misinformed about 2 children. He has a third one that is really young. I apologize. Also thank you guys for the support it means a lot to the gang. TLP are cooking up something in memoriam of Stone.

Edited by Chief Error
Clearing things up.

ok as u know i do not like tlp i think they are shit but that's only what i think but this made me not wanna war tlp anymore i know i am some random kid on the internet but stay strong and this made me cry R.I.P man idk what else to say as i hate when people die R.I.P

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

ok as u know i do not like tlp i think they are shit but that's only what i think but this made me not wanna war tlp anymore i know i am some random kid on the internet but stay strong and this made me cry R.I.P man idk what else to say as i hate when people die R.I.P

yo homie no hard feelings man. glad you can look past the beef to pay respects, also stay outta cav in a week 🙂.  Also Ill stop your ass in og anytime ❤️. But for real thanks man, sure he appreciates it. @xplayx14

Edited by Chief Error
  • Like 1
  • Weird 1
7 minutes ago, Chief Error said:

yo homie no hard feelings man. glad you can look past the beef to pay respects, also stay outta cav in a week 🙂.  Also Ill stop your ass in og anytime ❤️. But for real thanks man, sure he appreciates it. @xplayx14

try me 

Just now, Chief Error said:

Stone will control me from beyond the afterlife to strangle you to death

also im not sure what the beef between our gangs was about

we were doing a meth run tlp and us then at last field u guys tryed betraying us and killing us but u failed

1 minute ago, xplayx14 said:

we were doing a meth run tlp and us then at last field u guys tryed betraying us and killing us but u failed

Do you know who it was, we dont encourage that type of behavior.