The medics had a blast at today's event!

The whole thing was awesome!  Glad I was able to be part of it!  All the medics had a blast!  Thanks Warfare and Olympus staff!  I snapped a picture before the event started  By far one the coolest things I have seen since I started gaming.  Sorry for the wierd look.  I run a different aspect ratio.jhFBIPb.jpg

• Like 2

Thesus should also have this recorded.  I think he is going to try to upload the video in the coming days!  Watching that intro in person actually gave me goose bumps.

• Head Admin

Is that you Slender? D=

Minus the prep time it was a thoroughly enjoyable event for all it seems.  Would have went slightly differently if MY GOD DAM POTATO AIM HADNT KICKED IN.  Moob was alone at the coast I'm like its fine I tase and swim away EZ $500k but no he had symfuhny.exe 2.0 on.  One day....

• Like 1

I think I speak for all MC when I say we had an absolute blast with this event! I am so happy to have been able it participate in it. I really didnt think we could do it but thanks to grandma gary's poor aim we kick some butt;) Thank you Hades for the brilliant idea. Thank you Warfare and anyone else who helped manage it and thanks to all who participated=D

Hey look, on picture on top we see all the victims before they got humiliated. RIP =D

It was amazing event! It did improve our communications and tactility and probably the Cop's too, in the end we all gained something from this. For me, it's 250k =D

• Head Admin

Hey look, on picture on top we see all the victims before they got humiliated. RIP =D

It was amazing event! It did improve our communications and tactility and probably the Cop's too, in the end we all gained something from this. For me, it's 250k =D

I can confirm it did not benefit cops at all.  All I heard in TS was IM HIT IM HIT OMG IM DED rinse repeat  LRN2COMPASSAPD.  Last thing I heard before going Rambo was "what 50 cal".

I can confirm it did not benefit cops at all.  All I heard in TS was IM HIT IM HIT OMG IM DED rinse repeat  LRN2COMPASSAPD.  Last thing I heard before going Rambo was "what 50 cal".

i could only imagine what that teamspeak channel sounded like lol considering how unorganized we usually are in TS we had one of the best comms during that event