Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

US Presidential Election 2020

Biden vs. Trump  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Biden or Trump for President?

15 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

To be fair. All this is going to do is create more divisiveness. I have strong opinions but will keep to myself. The United States is not that united anymore. 

You’re doing the forums wrong.

16 hours ago, Monks said:

Ion know anything about politics so ima just keep my mouth shut 🙂

Just you saying this has put your political wits over 70% of all Americans. 

90% for Olympus.

• Haha 3

For me at least this election has less to do with policy and more to do with how culturally Democrats and Republics have been openly hateful to each other in the last four years. I’m not trying to see another four years of this crap.

• Like 5
  • Admin

Hatred and fascism is massive in a lot of states. It is nasty and the amount of people out there just hating on each other because of their ideologies is astounding. 

I’m not blaming Trump for causing any of this but he has definitely helped and has played a part in disgusting human beings showing their true colors with racism and hatred. They feel comfortable now blatantly calling people out in public due to their own shitty and sad ignorant insecurities. 

I want to say that Biden being elected will fix this but America is far from fixable and people just don’t change. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Hatred and fascism is massive in a lot of states. It is nasty and the amount of people out there just hating on each other because of their ideologies is astounding. 

I’m not blaming Trump for causing any of this but he has definitely helped and has played a part in disgusting human beings showing their true colors with racism and hatred. They feel comfortable now blatantly calling people out in public due to their own shitty and sad ignorant insecurities. 

I want to say that Biden being elected will fix this but America is far from fixable and people just don’t change. 

Yes it does happen. But from what i see it seems to be more democrats doing it than anyone else. Everyone was upset when he got elected over Hillary and threw fits.

• Like 1
  • Admin
25 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Yes it does happen. But from what i see it seems to be more democrats doing it than anyone else. Everyone was upset when he got elected over Hillary and threw fits.

Yes. Both sides are doing it but you can’t deny how bad it is right now on the streets. Both sides have to learn to control the bullshit. 

You can’t say Democrats do it more than Republicans because it has been disgustingly blatant that there is major hatred to anything they don’t agree with. There is no “ok let’s work our differences”  . There is a lack of compassion from both parties to be honest. 

I don’t want for more years of this. I don’t think either party being elected will change people. These past 4 years have showed me how sick is America. 

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, ooooooooo said:

Hatchbacks, you dont even know how to register to vote

false misconcepotion i got registered when i got my drivers licensse mother fuckinger

maxresdefault.jpg

I wouldn’t necessarily blame racial tensions in the U.S on one candidate.

Racial tensions were building during Vietnam, they were building during the Obama Administration, and they are building currently.

I do think that only the eccentrics get a highlight in the media and the majority of people are not represented. It reminds me a lot of the “black trans homeless women” push for two weeks during the peak of the riots. “Black trans homeless women” make up such a nuanced percent of U.S population but all of a sudden there were tons of organizations gaining millions in donations for “relief”.

I lean conservative, I believe in family values, I am not religious myself but I believe in the values that establishes religions or different faiths bestow upon people. Society’s haphazard shortcuts to everything has led us to a normalized environment where it is typical behavior to throw thousands at an e-thot, worship the famous, or watch others have sex online everyday. 
I will say diehard lefts and diehard rights are simply ignorant. The party systems are unconstitutional regardless, it is best to keep an unbiased mind.
This election’s hate isn’t a representation of American politics but a representation of western society’s consequences. It’s not necessarily a bad thing though. The good comes from the bad and I think people are starting to get away from depending upon celebrities, the media, or even others to tell them how to live a good life.
Regardless, being good to one another is a fantastic start to a well-lived life. Too many people are hateful in the context of a “joking” context then wonder why they are anxious or depressed in real life.

• Admin
55 minutes ago, Skateezy said:

I wouldn’t necessarily blame racial tensions in the U.S on one candidate.

Racial tensions were building during Vietnam, they were building during the Obama Administration, and they are building currently.

I do think that only the eccentrics get a highlight in the media and the majority of people are not represented. It reminds me a lot of the “black trans homeless women” push for two weeks during the peak of the riots. “Black trans homeless women” make up such a nuanced percent of U.S population but all of a sudden there were tons of organizations gaining millions in donations for “relief”.

I lean conservative, I believe in family values, I am not religious myself but I believe in the values that establishes religions or different faiths bestow upon people. Society’s haphazard shortcuts to everything has led us to a normalized environment where it is typical behavior to throw thousands at an e-thot, worship the famous, or watch others have sex online everyday. 
I will say diehard lefts and diehard rights are simply ignorant. The party systems are unconstitutional regardless, it is best to keep an unbiased mind.
This election’s hate isn’t a representation of American politics but a representation of western society’s consequences. It’s not necessarily a bad thing though. The good comes from the bad and I think people are starting to get away from depending upon celebrities, the media, or even others to tell them how to live a good life.
Regardless, being good to one another is a fantastic start to a well-lived life. Too many people are hateful in the context of a “joking” context then wonder why they are anxious or depressed in real life.

Well said. I agree with your statement. Anything to the extreme is wrong. 
I have nothing against the Republican Party but republicans are not what they used to be. It is Trump’s party now so it has nothing to do with values etc. 
I respected Bush back in the day, even after 9/11 and the war that came after. I just can’t find myself respecting Trump. 
I however like to read and hear from smart individuals that believe in values before politics so my hat off to you. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Hoonter said:

LOL
We will start with the first one

Dictatorial Powers

1. There are rumors that he has expressed interest in running for more than 2 terms

2. Both him and democrats have been trying to limit voting opportunities for the others base

3. He is very much becomeing a center piece of the republican party with the RNC picking him as a platform rather than any really issues

Forcible suppression

1. Have you read the police report of the suspected killer who was killed by police in portland that is some vague shit. And while trump was commenting in a interview about the protests he literally described this as a act of retribution and that he is not afraid to use brutal force on protesters if they get slightly out of hand

Strict Regimentation of Society

I think this one is pretty clear if you have ever heard him bring up mexicans he is very right leaning culturally and is very concerned with nationalism and vilifying various minority populations

anyways wtf is up with your LOL.

1. Rumors. Rumors don't count as a statement... 
2. Agree with this point. Trump is trying to avoid fraud by having people to go vote in person, while the Democratic party wants bail in using a company that has declared itself as democrat lenient.
3. Yes, that's how both conventions ran this year.

1. I don't think slightly is a word he used, but the rioting should be controlled if they result in anarchy, don't you think?

1. He is right. A big part of Trump's comments towards mexicans is that the mexican culture is broken. That is literally the reason why populism wins down here. Trump doesnt villify minorities, in fact before Covid minorities had the lowest unemployement rate ever.

Mexican speaking.

Edited by Toviyah

Donald Trump on tape saying COVID is very dangerous "this is very dangerous, going to kill many people". Donald Trump is a press conference "This is just the flu, it'll be gone as soon as it shows up."

• PogChamp 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Clown 1

February 1 - Biden tweets about the coronavirus, again accusing President Trump of “hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.”

February 20 - Biden Public Health Advisory Committee member Dr. Zeke Emanuel said, “many of the experts are saying, well the warm weather is going to come and, just like with the flu, the coronavirus is going to go down and may move into the Southern Hemisphere.”

March 12 - Biden tweeted, “A wall will not stop the coronavirus. Banning all travel from Europe — or any other part of the world — will not stop it.”

March 18 - In response to President Trump’s tweet about his “very early decision to close the ‘borders’ from China,” Biden tweeted, “Stop the xenophobic fear-mongering.”

9 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Donald Trump on tape saying COVID is very dangerous "this is very dangerous, going to kill many people". Donald Trump is a press conference "This is just the flu, it'll be gone as soon as it shows up."

That's because that was the info they had received from WHO & China, who again ignored Taiwan when they tried to prevent the spread.

Edited by Toviyah
  • Like 1
  • Clown 1

have any of you apes taken the time to observe any candidates besides Trump and Biden? If you haven't already please consider checking out Hawkins 2020 campaign!🥳 #greenpartyontop

Howie_Hawkins.jpg.45416a31a1459afa61db317049845de5.jpg

Edited by paddock
  • Like 3
  • Downvote 1