Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Conquest - 2020-10-14 - Server 3 (test)

2 hours ago, Zahzi said:

There will probably be a few bugs

This is an understatement we could be playing stratis tonight for all we know

2 hours ago, Zahzi said:

constructive feedback is appreciated

Ideally if everyone could come back to this thread after conquest tn and let us know if we need more big towers or what to change that would be nice. Or message @Zahzi and he will refer back to us slaves as most of this map was made between 1-4 am across multiple nights during our overnight shifts where we start to get tired but zahzi keeps putting stimulants in our snacks that he feeds us like we are workers in a vietnam sweat shop

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Owner
4 hours ago, SystemChips said:

Or message @Zahzi and he will refer back to us slaves as most of this map was made between 1-4 am across multiple nights during our overnight shifts where we start to get tired but zahzi keeps putting stimulants in our snacks that he feeds us like we are workers in a vietnam sweat shop

Dude... you weren’t supposed to tell them 😞 

• Like 2
  • Senior Admin

Only real noticeable bug was that the points kept popping up and clearing off the screen - I and I think alot of other people would prefer this to be a toggle option.

But overall was really fun defo prefer this over altis

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, hoodd said:

BUGGED came 1ST got 2.1MILL ONLY 10K POINTS WAS THE FINISH

13 minutes ago, oskiin said:

bugged only  got 2mill from a 90mill bank 

13 minutes ago, Berk said:

Bugged. Only got 2.1 mil from 95mil pot. 

13 minutes ago, Cliffoff said:

Bugged conquest first place but 2.1 mill out of a 90 mill pot pls fix should be easily over 5 mill 

That's what happens when there is 14 of you making up almost a fourth of the server

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Zurph said:

Looks like u guys are turning a good idea into a money sink. Cartel fighters are not rich, i dont see why you guys think we should not make money from this.

How? This obviously isn't the intent just the turn out wasn't expected. Since you are an even coordinator please explain what should be fixed/ changed to allow a better distribution of money.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Silton said:

How? This obviously isn't the intent just the turn out wasn't expected. Since you are an even coordinator please explain what should be fixed/ changed to allow a better distribution of money.

Only people that should get money is the people that are on at finish of the conquest, and change the percentages per placement. SFA got 1.5 mil and they did not even place thats like 600k less then us and we won. Im assuming you helped put this together on how defensive you are getting at people that talk shit about this https://gyazo.com/31f46889579c8db3ff87ab13a8fe02af. you should probably look at this pay out situation as if you were coming from another server and you are trying olympus cartel life out. but your not, you are playing with the devs and you have been on the server for like 4 years so you dont have to worry about money.  I have also heard you bragging multiple times in my discord on how zahzi gives you money and pulls frits for you. So please mr Civilian council, try looking at this in a different stand point.

• Like 2
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Zurph said:

Only people that should get money is the people that are on at finish of the conquest, and change the percentages per placement. SFA got 1.5 mil and they did not even place thats like 600k less then us and we won. Im assuming you helped put this together on how defensive you are getting at people that talk shit about this https://gyazo.com/31f46889579c8db3ff87ab13a8fe02af. you should probably look at this pay out situation as if you were coming from another server and you are trying olympus cartel life out. but your not, you are playing with the devs and you have been on the server for like 4 years so you dont have to worry about money

I play with ix I understand I'm not trying to have a go there needs to changes but instead of adding nothing to the situation actually bring something to the table.

4 minutes ago, Zurph said:

.  I have also heard you bragging multiple times in my discord on how zahzi gives you money and pulls frits for you. So please mr Civilian council, try looking at this in a different stand point.

I ran out of money I made from doing meth runs yesterday and have never been given admin money only DB fund which I helped to make as for the ifrits haha.

2 minutes ago, Silton said:

I play with ix I understand I'm not trying to have a go there needs to changes but instead of adding nothing to the situation actually bring something to the table.

Everyone (besides staff) has said there needs to be a bigger pay out. we have been saying it for months now and it has not happened and from what i hear its not going to happen. If they wont fix money and everyone participating thinks there should be more money, why would people waste their time on trying to provide more ideas if they wont fix that?