Recruiters Beware XD

Doofy

It has been brought to my attention that there is a 14 year old shitter by the name of @XOwenx That is stealing and untrustworthy.

This is not a post bitching about what we lost, just a healthy warning to all other gangs whom are recruiting!

Hope everyone is staying safe,

Doofy

• Like 7
  • Kappa 1
  • Weird 1

If anyone would like to know it was 

3 mk1 tasers 

titan launcher 2 rockets

those are some of the main items I know ab. In conclusion don’t recruit this kid. He did this than blocked me lmao. 

• STFU 1
2 hours ago, Fiend said:

@lukie on top

@XOwenx is a bot

Seriously though, thought we already went over this. We even had a great 1v1 battle uploaded to forums thanks to @Venomm

nah man that was all @antonio, he produced the whole thing.

HOWEVER, this owen kid is 100% a rat and not even a good one, i.e. "iiIIiiiI drOOopEd thEm thOooOOOOOooooo","iT wASNt eVeN gANG relATEd!11!!!!1!"

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Venomm said:

nah man that was all @antonio, he produced the whole thing.

HOWEVER, this owen kid is 100% a rat and not even a good one, i.e. "iiIIiiiI drOOopEd thEm thOooOOOOOooooo","iT wASNt eVeN gANG relATEd!11!!!!1!"

81678b4ac3387df32b6b5f278ab7093e.png

4 hours ago, Doofy said:

It has been brought to my attention that there is a 14 year old shitter by the name of @XOwenx That is stealing and untrustworthy.

This is not a post bitching about what we lost, just a healthy warning to all other gangs whom are recruiting!

Back like 2-3 months ago i was in wax and this mother fucker was crying day in and day out about no one helping him do shrooms. Then he has the nerve to call @LoudLarry  the most chill respectable person the Hard R then cried somemore about getting kicked

4 hours ago, Karma said:

You telling me he only got out with 3 mk1 tasers? Weak haul.

not in his book @Karma he got 6 bw mags once very valuable gear lmao

Edited by Penguiny

@anti The only reason we accepted this kids application is because we had no clue who he was and decided to give him a chance despite his dogwater stats. 

Now we know not to give people chances!