5 minutes ago, ClashBy said:

Cop was driving like 250 and not even on the road take his license away

nah ur on god trolling at this point

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
35 minutes ago, Xlax said:

who are you and why are you replying to something not related to you in any way

nah ur on god trolling at this point

It is related to me literally, so don't talk.

Just now, Xlax said:

in what way, didn't care to read the rest

I knew u were illiterate, but I think it would be good practice for you to at least try to read the rest c'mon. 

• Like 1
  • STFU 2

I love the forums, You see some amazing things happen on here. Juan deserves Corp, my boy is one of the better cops I have seen playing this game, don't see why this had to go on the forums like but thanks for the laugh reading all these comments, just shows how people really feel about a game 😄 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, stinkybarbecue8 said:

https://gyazo.com/86e97c8aef8f144791dac05c1b78cddf

https://gyazo.com/f0e5722e4439b5646e73e00531ffadf4

https://gyazo.com/d94aefc58613e1b0951b5d6e78de6ced

I'm just gonna leave those there... funny how silla talks shit when literally a dep solo shits on their entire gang during a pharma XD

any thing to say @lvy  @Tammy??

nice aim btw tammy LMAOOOOOO

Man really just pulled out a clip from months ago, must be the last time you got a good clip 😕

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

your in silla kid. You sit in kav with a Pdub. 

If you had any skills maybe you would come fight cap.

your mad cause ur bad and i am better. I shit on you and ur entire gang. No one else really does that. You guys are near unstoppable again other shitter players so I would be pretty mad if I kept getting shit on every single time PUREPK TTV hopped on

MAD CAUSE BAD

You seem like the kind of kid that paints their nails black unironically 

12 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

pipe down ur not wiping shit off cap when most of us hours on on cop medic or sitting in support team ur trash kid career cop looking ass

*Joins support room join for help to ask how to be more mature and professional* proceeds to "roast" me on being in the support team, Lmfao. It's gonna be really tragic when you decide you want to try to progress in the community again and everyone reverts to this post, "I'm reformed I swear!!" Haha

I still don't understand how you think he is a bad corporal pick, He knows his stuff, everyone makes mistakes, everyone is always learning. He is a good guy and I think he will do great in his position.

5 hours ago, monsterr said:

Man really just pulled out a clip from months ago, must be the last time you got a good clip 😕

go back to HS 

4 hours ago, Y A Y O said:

You seem like the kind of kid that paints their nails black unironically 

imma paint them black just for you still does not change the fact I got fingers and you dont. Sit down ivy dog and stick to kav wouldnt wanna embarrass yourself on cap now would you

3 hours ago, Noble said:

Wouldn't be a forums fight without pure PK typing an essay. How much time do you have on your hands?

I have the same 24 hours a day that you do, only Im faster at getting shit done

1 hour ago, maxg said:

*Joins support room join for help to ask how to be more mature and professional* proceeds to "roast" me on being in the support team, Lmfao. It's gonna be really tragic when you decide you want to try to progress in the community again and everyone reverts to this post, "I'm reformed I swear!!" Haha

I still don't understand how you think he is a bad corporal pick, He knows his stuff, everyone makes mistakes, everyone is always learning. He is a good guy and I think he will do great in his position.

I cba to look through this entire thread but Im pretty sure i never said Juan is a bad corp or is going to be a bad corp or is a bad corp pic. Only thing I will  say is there aare prob better options although I just started playing again so I actually have no idea wtf im saying but from my little time back Id say there was. Secondly I wanted to point out that everyone does make mistakes I agree its human nature. Only on APD if 2 people make the same mistake and handle it the same way One gets a promo and the other gets a demo or worse. I guess thats the way life is tho sometimes. Its unfair either way CBA to explain once again over a virtual cop rank 99% of the cops are dogwater and will stay like that until this server is done. As for support bruh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkyy57iMaB0

1 hour ago, Jig said:

purepk and his boys aint got that spongebob swag @Xlax

Imagine being too bad to make money so you have to buy it HAHA O wait that actually happend... huh? nvm you wouldn't know

17 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

I agree everyone does its just some people make mistakes handle it well and get a promo i have nothing wrong with that everyone fucks up but then some people make mistakes go the extra mile to fix them and still get punished for it.

ALSO STOP SNAKING FED GOLD IDIOT YOU THINK WE WOULDNT CATCH YOU HAHA GO BACK TO CARTEL MONKEYS YOU FREAKS

your welcome for keeping the support team alive honestly a joke at this point cheese is the only good support member 

#keep the post

imagine cheating HAHAHA

shitter

dont see you fighting who are u random

LOL FACTS

give me infinite gear sets and we will see how ballsy I play

now that i do remember haha the K SLICE 

Why wouldent I steal gold lul the fed was a clustedfuck man and lucrative invited me to play with 25 random ass people from like 7 gangs lmaooooo dont tell me you wouldn't do the same thing.

• Downvote 1
12 minutes ago, Doofy said:

Why wouldent I steal gold lul the fed was a clustedfuck man and lucrative invited me to play with 25 random ass people from like 7 gangs lmaooooo dont tell me you wouldn't do the same thing.

I wouldnt no point in fucking over others im not like that

8 hours ago, monsterr said:

maybe its because I don't have 20k hours on Arma 3 and because I didn't drop out of high school to play a fucking video game. This shit is literally your life.

• SWAT Commander
17 hours ago, stinkybarbecue8 said:

I knew u were illiterate, but I think it would be good practice for you to at least try to read the rest c'mon. 

bro can you shut the fuck up and go outside lmao

• Downvote 1