Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

fuck silla

9 minutes ago, Skateezy said:

Yup. This is fine if there isn't a constant barrage of complaints about how said players in those area ruin the server. I never saw any of this talk when R.I.P was more active and had Pyrgos under complete control; a lot of this stems from bias against members in Silla and frankly I think a lot of the staff are a bit intimidated that the owner is a woman, ever since Trump lost the election my mind has gotten more progressive and I think the sexism on this server is out of control.

The absolute CAP of it all. 

• Downvote 1
9 hours ago, Vigi easy money said:

someone sounds mad that they got kicked.

i wasnt in that shithole in the first place retard. sounds like ur a loyal rdmer. go suck ivy's dick

• Downvote 1
31 minutes ago, jmcan said:

i wasnt in that shithole in the first place retard. sounds like ur a loyal rdmer. go suck ivy's dick

Have not played actively in months lmao. Never was in Silla lol was making a assumption on present information that I had at the time that I responded to this post.

14 hours ago, Skateezy said:

frankly I think a lot of the staff are a bit intimidated that the owner is a woman, ever since Trump lost the election my mind has gotten more progressive and I think the sexism on this server is out of control.

POG SKATEEZY BRO I LOVE YOU BUT YOUR BRAIN IS GOING BRTTTT. Yea the staff are very intimitated by a women they dont know on a virtual game on a dying server lol. Take a step back and realise how miniscule this is.

And also its not a small portion of the gang, I can recall almost every member being shitty to me at some point lol. Make a alt and goto kav and i guarntee you wont think that your gang is "helping new players" and "toughening people up." I understand its part of the game but if ALL of your enjoyment comes from ruining the fun of the game for someone else then your genuinely a sociopath lol. You guys break rules when its deemed worth it. I have so many clips from my vigi of you guys coming to a house in butt fuck no where after i took bros comms and gps lol. Id report but whats the point lol, itll get lifted in 24 hours because you dmed a staff member saying you were sorry lol.

But at the end of the day you also have to realise that this community has essentially become a space to house assholes and toxic people and very much encourages it lol. Its been that way for most of olympuses life.

15 hours ago, Skateezy said:

because of a few instances that we have reeled down on

Stop lying thru ur teeth. I just got on my alt and spawned in kavala and walked to square. I was hands up or died by silla within 4 minutes of logging in. Naked, new name, 3 in the morning. Please stop pushing the narrative that you guys are helping new people and trying to be less toxic. Everyones points still stand against you and you have nothing to say.

I also like how one of your big main points is that you guys donate basically implying your donating in hopes of being treated better pog.

Oh and i have the clip of that happening so dont even say im lying because i could make a whole compilation of your gang being toxic in a week.

Edited by Strafe

Look.. Gotta be honest.  I thought a lot of the hate was unfounded and entirely cause sillas in kav ect ect.  

Some of those new guys are crushing your reputation.  Crazy toxic, rdming, ect.  Just cut em loose while sillas rep can still recover.  

9 hours ago, Skateezy said:

Seems like you made a bunch of assumptions off of nothing. We are well aware that donations do nothing in terms of staff trust. At this point I am going to render this conversation between you and I futile because there is obviously some anger within your mind. I would suggest a strict sleep schedule, good diet, and a 6 day PPL. Please contact me privately for more info.

Telling me to chill when i hardly play this server lol. Im just straight up telling you as someone who puts tops 24 hours into arma 3 a week. I get rdmed and fucked by silla more then any other gang. I like how you completely left out the part

Stop lying thru ur teeth. I just got on my alt and spawned in kavala and walked to square. I was hands up or died by silla within 4 minutes of logging in. Naked, new name, 3 in the morning. Please stop pushing the narrative that you guys are helping new people and trying to be less toxic.

This is the most valid point against you and you literally cannont rebuttal. Again ill gladly post the clip and again if i didnt have it i could go get one in 20 minutes lol.

If your hands up or dying nakeds at 3 in the morning (and yes it was the middle of the night for him as he had a US accent) for a 30k bounty increase then what changes when server pop fills up? You think they just stop killing nakeds lol. Everyone's points still stand so please actually make a valid arguement instead of tiptoeing around the subject at hand or i wont humor you with a response xoxo

We are well aware that donations do nothing in terms of staff trust

and then why was it one of your main points? That you get people to donate? If it doesnt affect anything like you said why bring it up. Pretty clear you were trying to use donos to excuse/allow it lol

Edited by Strafe
On 3/19/2021 at 6:34 PM, anti said:

Sillas been mass recruiting and trying to teach new players how to play.  There's bound to be some shit mixed in there.  

THe actually ranking members aren't doing that.  I don't see you teaching people or helping noobs.

ever heard of the gang royal oh wait ur dumb and u think you know the entire history of the server...

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Strafe said:

and then why was it one of your main points? That you get people to donate? If it doesnt affect anything like you said why bring it up. Pretty clear you were trying to use donos to excuse/allow it lol

He didn’t say that it “didn’t affect anything.” Stop putting words into peoples mouths and saying ignorant things just because you’re salty. He said he’s aware that it doesn’t have an affect on staff trust, if you actually take the time to read instead of making hateful comments.

The reason he brought up the point in the first place is because the staff has Olympus’ best interests in mind. That being said, player retention is vital. It leads to donations which means more revenue being made from the server, and ultimately the server not dying and staying populated thus keeping everyone that plays entertained. Skateezy literally said it plain and out right. Silla recruiting new players helps retain the playerbase, and by them enjoying themselves in the gang it encourages them to donate and make the server money. When staff or others try to make a point that Silla is doing harm to the player base being retained, of course he’s going to mention the good that Silla does.

13 hours ago, Skateezy said:

We are well aware that donations do nothing in terms of staff trust

@Xaviervw My bad he said that his donations do nothing in terms of staff trust. Is that what you nit picked out of that whole thing fr lol. You guys are still tiptoeing around my main point

3 hours ago, Strafe said:

This is the most valid point against you and you literally cannont rebuttal. Again ill gladly post the clip and again if i didnt have it i could go get one in 20 minutes lol.

If your hands up or dying nakeds at 3 in the morning (and yes it was the middle of the night for him as he had a US accent) for a 30k bounty increase then what changes when server pop fills up? You think they just stop killing nakeds lol. Everyone's points still stand so please actually make a valid arguement instead of tiptoeing around the subject at hand or i wont humor you with a response xoxo

13 hours ago, Strafe said:

Stop lying thru ur teeth. I just got on my alt and spawned in kavala and walked to square. I was hands up or died by silla within 4 minutes of logging in. Naked, new name, 3 in the morning. Please stop pushing the narrative that you guys are helping new people and trying to be less toxic. Everyones points still stand against you and you have nothing to say.

Again proving what ive been saying that you guys litterally have no comeback to this lol. Nit picking a small portion of someones post like its their whole post is small brain but that seems to be the silla hive lol.

1 hour ago, PUREPK TTV said:

stfu shitter

someone woke up moody today 

I don't understand anyone here... 
So people are mad silla recruits newbies who have no idea what the rules are and go rdm'ing?

They understand that senior silla, or at the very least the ones with server knowledge don't rdm or break rules?

• Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, CovertV1 said:

really gettin mad about a no name gang🤡

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Because of a warning you received, this content will be hidden until a moderator approves it. This restriction will end on March 22, 2021.

yo dog approve this message for me 

the media is silencing me image.jpeg.d0bad1d9a24c76afb7de511618fbc3b2.jpeg

1 hour ago, Skateezy said:

effectively the new player gate

17 hours ago, Strafe said:

Still ignoring it...

15 hours ago, Strafe said:

Still ignoring it...

Bro, he literally said he’s not responding to your goofy ass anymore, why you dick riding? 💀 But aye I got the time rn.

Essentially, like Skateezy already told you, the new players that Silla recruits have NOT had the experience that senior Silla already has had. That being said, yes some of the recruits that are new to the server or barely have any experience will be rob-hungry, or chasing to get their bounty up. You can’t expect them to have the same ideals as people who have been here longer, they’re still relatively new. Am I saying it’s a good thing? No, but I’m open minded and understand why it happens. The RDMing that occurs, literally just bring it to a higher up and they’ll receive disciplinary action. If that happened instead of salty ass nerds talking shit on the forums, maybe more would be done. Just some food for thought. 

On 3/19/2021 at 2:02 PM, ThatNerdyGuy said:

If they'd just stop killing new players or naked players . . .

lol thats funny considering i take a naked s kidneys and then help them learn how to play the game smh.

On 3/21/2021 at 5:18 PM, PUREPK TTV said:

stfu shitter

man your one to talk lol imagine having to use exploits and cheep tactics to be able to keep a cartel smh gtfo with your shitters bs. is that why i frag your gang mates 24/7????

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
9 hours ago, dellshark said:

thats funny considering i take a naked s kidneys and then help them learn how to play the game smh.

Or you could just not take their kidney and be nice to new players. But it's fine, when your gang drives off any inkling of new players and leaves you with the same 15 people in Kavala, you'll know it's your fault.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

On 3/21/2021 at 9:36 PM, CovertV1 said:

really gettin mad about a no name gang🤡

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Because of a warning you received, this content will be hidden until a moderator approves it. This restriction will end on March 22, 2021.

yo dog approve this message for me 

image.jpeg.d0bad1d9a24c76afb7de511618fbc3b2.jpeg