Cabal Should Not Be Doing This...

If cabal was doing stuff that is so bad to the server @ Mako  would wipe them from the server. Any staff that is in Cabal doesn’t treat them any differently from any other players on the server. Speaking for my self just the other day during conquest @ Farrell  VDMED me and I banned him. Staff positions are not just given out to anyone if we see someone even from our own gang break rules we ban them / talk to them like we would with any other player on the server. 

6 hours ago, Tez said:

Sad discord mods will always have small penis's and 300 pound gut and nothing to do but sit on the forums and laugh at other peoples misfortune. They deserve a dying Olympus, if we all stop playing, it will just be them.

Have you seen the pop recently just the other day server 1 was full and about 105 people on conquest

It all makes sense, I remember blacklisting or being apart of blacklisting you from the APD for some lunacy or stupidity like this. Changing your name on the forums didn’t stop that(before you claim I doxxed you, it’s literally on your forum profile next your name).

ps, your discord profile photo is public information. The second you joined Olympus Discord.  

• Like 2

@ Tez holy shit calm down princess whining more then my ex girlfriend would on her period. So what cabal does shit that you don’t like boohoo it’s a fucking video game. What if the staff bullies you so hard you should probably just sell your pc boohoo it’s a fucking video game. So what bro no one g i v e s. a. f l y i n g. f u c k. For fuck sake man like if you don’t like it leave nobody’s perfect so don’t expect it you ape. Love your music btw;)

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, anti said:

When CTF first started recruiting we got a member of SIlla that wanted to join up.  Ended up being @ Farrell from cabal and he was playing on two accounts at once and stalking us everywhere across the map.

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, Toretto said:

To be honest, if they're doing this that's quite impressive.  It takes time and effort to infiltrate a group.  Then to fuck them over takes another kind of human.

It’s honestly not that hard just use better discord and do multiinstance with an alt discord and sit in your gangs channel on your main and the enemy gangs channel on your alt. You can talk to one at a time using push to talk    It’s meta af but easy

They do what they, want, they'll doxx you on the forums then ban you when you call them out. For (Removed from Community) 

The server is there playground, you bring too much attention to that and you're removed.

Call out cabal on the forums, *gets crybaby tag* 
Noble doxxes you * removes you from community* 

Capture6.thumb.PNG.755bcd2d7c4a796dbd11c804d492e896.PNG

Even mike litt knows it was doxxing.

I guuess you all know you have to suck toes to play this game. That aint me tho.

• Haha 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Head Admin
7 minutes ago, Tez said:

So just to clarify you didn't use that picture on Discord?  So @ Noble used his masters degree in pole polishing to hack your Discord account after finding a picture of you and changed it then joined the Olympus Discord so he could say that's where he got the picture from so he could ban you?

Does that about sum it up?

I mean I've heard some pretty big reaches before but you're aiming for the moon with that one.

Best of luck with your legal actions against Noble, I'm sure you'll be taken real serious ^_^

• Like 4
  • BlessUp 1
  • Haha 1
  • Admin
10 minutes ago, Tez said:

They do what they, want, they'll doxx you on the forums then ban you when you call them out. For (Removed from Community) 

The server is there playground, you bring too much attention to that and you're removed.

Call out cabal on the forums, *gets crybaby tag* 
Noble doxxes you * removes you from community* 

I guuess you all know you have to suck toes to play this game. That aint me tho.

cb15dd53e12e44ac9bf16339823b7e68.png
Looks like you did it again 😄

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Noble said:

cb15dd53e12e44ac9bf16339823b7e68.png
Looks like you did it again 😄

Careful, if you point out that he's publicly sharing a picture of himself its doxing and he will take legal action against you!

• Like 1

Oh man what a rollercoaster

Not only has our friend Tez here made a complete fool of himself by self-declaring people on a public forum fugitives of the law by doxxing himself, but has also repeatedly called this server dead and degrades everyone who counter's his points.

All the meanwhile: 

gifgit_1.gif

Walk it off bruh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1