Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Staff who are actually involved in running a gang in any capacity shouldn't be allowed to staff revive their own gang members.    

I've seen a certain gang crash their helis due to pilot error 4x now and all get up  immediately.  It's getting old af, because combat or not, everyone else on this server has to wait for a medic or lose their kit and so should they.  

And where there's smoke, there's fire.  I guarantee this isn't the only staff abuse advantage this gang has.

They do everything they can to shit on everyone's good time whenever anything starts producing money, but if you join Aegis, bleedouts a thing of the past.

• Like 4
  • BlessUp 1

Any staff member care to post how many staff revives hes done this last week and of who from the logs?  

Almost all of them will be his own gang, and if not, was in a group with him.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, anti said:

Staff who are actually involved in running a gang in any capacity shouldn't be allowed to staff revive their own gang members.    

I've seen a certain gang crash their helis due to pilot error 4x now and all get up  immediately.  It's getting old af, because combat or not, everyone else on this server has to wait for a medic or lose their kit and so should they.  

And where there's smoke, there's fire.  I guarantee this isn't the only staff abuse advantage this gang has.

They do everything they can to shit on everyone's good time whenever anything starts producing money, but if you join Aegis, bleedouts a thing of the past.

uuuuuuuh that's not a rule change needed, that's a report (with proof) needed to be sent in

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, Orbit said:

Im crying at how stupid you sound right now.

Don't worry.  If you die of laughter you can get a staff revive.

• Lead Map Designer

@ monster what happened to that t4 you were wearing when the armed huron was stolen at a bw?  You bled out right?

@ Masoooooooooon  @ Orbit  what happened when we were fighting arms and @ Weaz just  went to rebel instead of epi-ing us?  We respawned and went back right?

Only stuff @ Mako has been spawning in is stuff for cops to use *against* us.

@ monster  also costing us a bw by rpging the cop strider blowing Mako and I up, along with the AT offroad, we lost our shit believe it or not:

https://gyazo.com/04733b412dc47a05ed3c37274f7ca717

• Like 3
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1

@ xX_Zeuse_Xx  I respect you homie.  I  have no beef with you.

But the bottom line, anyone who's ever died in a heli crash with mako online from Aegis has never stayed dead long enough to be epi penned..  

Except for when you are doing a federal event. 

3 hours ago, anti said:

They are just doing some dev testing to make sure there is no bugs with the admin revive feature. No issues here.

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 5
  • Senior Admin
2 hours ago, xX_Zeuse_Xx said:

@ monster what happened to that t4 you were wearing when the armed huron was stolen at a bw?  You bled out right?

@ Masoooooooooon  @ Orbit  what happened when we were fighting arms and @ Weaz just  went to rebel instead of epi-ing us?  We respawned and went back right?

@ monster  also costing us a bw by rpging the cop strider blowing Mako and I up, along with the AT offroad, we lost our shit believe it or not:

https://gyazo.com/04733b412dc47a05ed3c37274f7ca717

Why are you in first person in this Gyazo?

• Haha 1
  • Lead Map Designer
26 minutes ago, Masoooooooooon said:

Why are you in first person in this Gyazo?

It made for a better pov of the at blowing up.  It also provided me with a more immersive roleplay experience, I plan on turning name tags and hexes off for our next federal event.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, xX_Zeuse_Xx said:

Weird, this doesn't look like spawning it in to me, quite the opposite actually!

ad8ba10de86f97aceecfd440e338951b.gif

4 hours ago, anti said:

Don't worry.  If you die of laughter you can get a staff revive.

or a ticket paid (for free!) if you're in aegis, don't forget that, a unique gang incentive!