Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Farewell to an Olympus OG

I can't say that i knew him that well, but honestly loved to play with him on cop and fight against him when he was civ.

Rest in peace good sir. You took the exit to the highway straight up to soon and left all of us behind

This is devastating. Dabest was one of my favorite people to play with and always could get me to laugh about the dumbest things. Many of my fondest memories on this server included him. What sucks about sudden, tragic deaths like this is you don’t have the chance to say goodbye.

I went through a bunch of old clips and here is one of my favorites of Dabest. I don’t have an editing software but skip to about halfway.

@ DABESTeva  Goodbye buddy Plague forever

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I remember from back in the SRT days when Conner invited us to come join synergy. Majority of us had no clue what we were doing on oly, yet despite that he still taught us everything we needed to know and even gave us money and trucks to start out. I wouldn't even be playing oly if it weren't for him and I'll never forget the memories we had together. This doesn't even feel real fly high brother <3.

• Like 4
  • Love 1