Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

VIP Channel Purge / Staff IA's

• Senior Admin

VIP Channel Purge:

I'll be conducting a VIP channel purge, to prepare for a new automated system our web development team is cooking up for us. For your channel NOT to get deleted, please add your (The channel owners) Steam ID at the top of your description before September 30th. If your channel gets deleted, don't fret, you can always re-claim the channel by creating a "Donation Support" ticket. If you can't edit the channel description because you're not the Channel Admin to your channel, please create a "Donation Support" ticket so we can rectify that.

Staff Internal Affairs Department

We are also announcing a new support ticket, 'department' specifically for reports against staff members. This new department is only visible to Senior Staff. Please do be aware a Staff IA report isn't anonymous, your report will still likely be discussed with the staff member the ticket is about, and if necessary, evidence will still be shared. 

if you have any questions, post them below or send a DM.

Example 1.JPG

Example 2.JPG

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Senior Admin
6 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Does the VIP room hing apply to founder circle rooms too or?

Yeah, any of those private channels, Gang Channels as well. Just do the root if you have nested channels

4 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

Can we submit reports against dictators like @ Grandma Gary  or is that likely to just be buried?

I mean, you can, but @ Grandma Gary  is above reproach so IDK what you could be reporting him for

• Like 2
  • +1 1
  • Head Admin
5 minutes ago, David Miller said:

I mean, you can, but @ Grandma Gary  is above reproach so IDK what you could be reporting him for

I believe he is upset cause he heard my awesome joke about the innovative Scotsman who invented the condom using sheep intestine, then the English came along and improved it further by removing the intestines from the sheep first.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • tinhead 1
16 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

I believe he is upset cause he heard my awesome joke about the innovative Scotsman who invented the condom using sheep intestine, then the English came along and improved it further by removing the intestines from the sheep first.

I hate that you’re sometimes funny

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Dante said:

Staff IA has been needed for a long time rather than DM reports. Feels more natural to pursue a staff member doing dumb shit +1. Don’t delete my channel tho

Facts cause staff needs some way of being fragged when they do something wrong 👌

17 hours ago, Lucien said:

just give @ buckie admin and he'll weed out all the bitch ass hoes

considering he seeks the approval from fat egirls i doubt his judgement is sane 

• tinhead 1
On 8/23/2023 at 6:53 PM, Grandma Gary said:

i usually just fuck the sheep raw 

On 8/23/2023 at 5:27 PM, David Miller said:

Staff Internal Affairs Department

We are also announcing a new support ticket, 'department' specifically for reports against staff members. This new department is only visible to Senior Staff. Please do be aware a Staff IA report isn't anonymous, your report will still likely be discussed with the staff member the ticket is about, and if necessary, evidence will still be shared. 

Mako can see, comment, and close these tickets so there is no point to submitting anything.👍

• Hmm 1