Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY]

22 minutes ago, ares said:

@ WALT for taking me under his wing in TP YEARS ago (plz link me the close the blast doors video, I lost it)

I remember Tp | Lil Savage

Been here since 2017ish, kinda grew up on this server, Olympus was the only reason I ever even downloaded arma as one of my boys wanted me to go RDM people in Kavala with him. Overall has been a productive 7 years of fuckery, lot of brain rot has happened but its been fun. (Milo cant code)

• +1 1

This is the Best Easter Raffle Ever!

Low Key Though, Ive been playing since 2018 Religiously, And I never seem to ever lose the love of playing yeah taking a break now and again but I always come back to this welcoming community where we can all have fun and fuck shiet upppp!

Edited by Xavier
  • Admin

@ Jooe  and @ Ross_  were my two friends that introduced me to the server back in 2019 and to this day I still run it with the boys. First time on the server they gave me a rook in Kavala and told me to shoot a medic, which I did (no regrets sorry Marcus :P). I've met a ton of great people on this server and have a lot of fond memories gaming with them whether it was on the server, another game, or just a late night TS/Discord shit talking session. Here's to at least another 10 years of fun and brain aneurysms 🍺🍺

• Monkey 1

Fuck @ Winters  @ Hazardous  @ Mighty  @ Diamond  @ Brandyn  

@ WALT  FOR OWNER @ Ryan  UR A FEMBOY

@ johnny ToiletBoy goose  IS ACTULLY CUTE

@ Parker R  I LOVE UR FEET PICS

@ Focuss  UR A TWINK

#free dem bois

tp on top

• Like 4
  • Weird 1
  • Admin

I already said this in the CL but I know not everyone looks at that: 

And for all of you that have somehow made it here for the entire 10 years.. thank you. Seriously  That’s insane. Thank you to everyone who’s made it possible for this server to somehow thrive for 10 fucking years. That’s an insane accomplishment that doesn’t happen without the players and the fantastic dev team we have continuing to push out content all these years later. Let’s see how many more years Arma gonna make us wait for Arma 4. 

• Like 1
  • Mako pinned and featured this topic

Ive first joined 2018 and its so much different from 2018, this server made is far and i enjoy every second of it. May god win me something good!